Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever just get lucky the day you have off from work, is also the day a part comes in for you car, and you sit there and wait and wait and every diesel sounding truck that goes buy your like ooohhh and run to the front door, leaping over tables like a ferry to see if its the beloved ups truck! And of course its not....so you are still left waiting...sorry i'm really bored and waiting for my tail lights to come in....i have cleaned up my moms already clean house and watched tv, and possably even reached the end of the internet...anyone else have stories like these please share if you have nothing better to do...maybe i'm just a loser!:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you're a loser then you're in good company! My xB is slated to reach the dealer between 10/12 and 10/17. And what day is it?

Everytime I get a new email or the phone rings, my heart goes all a flutter and I get ready to grab my keys to race over there to get my new baby!

I am, however, also in hot anticipation of my cool new "N'chips" emblem to put on the new car. I look at my poor mail lady like a dog watching someone carry a steak across the room...

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
lulia820

i feel yo pain:( but those 4 SRP's are still in renton just wishing they had an owner that would love them as much as you will eventually:D :p
just kidding the wait would kill me i want it yesterday hahaha

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i don't really care, your the only one on this thread the really seems to care how its spelled...i didn't come to this site for people to gripe about my spelling..i came here for an xb forum....if you wanna waste your life away on spelling then go somewhere else!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Cravin said:
At least he stopped stalking Padanky this time around.

New user name = fresh start on the boards, too bad your same old personality shows through.
Yes, I'm not the only one that picked up the clues!

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.