Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I would. Not many people want a stock unit.

Take the $90 and buy the Throttle body spacer, and have $15 left. Thats what I would do.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
azztinthebox said:
how much should i sell stock taillamps for?
Not sure, I'll trade you some after market ones for them.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Damn. YEah, I'll be keeping my grill for awhile. :)

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
azztinthebox said:
I have my stock radio non-ipod version listed on ebay i put the buy it now price at 125 i have an offer for 90 bucks should i take it?
I sent a memo to my buisness consultants regarding your offer, and although I was rather bullish they seemed a bit more on the fence on the solvency of your margins. I quote,

"The consultants recommend homogenised administrative consulting. Our upgraded model now offers homogenised policy capability. The solution can only be 21st Century third-generation programming.

Forward-looking companies invest in synchronised strategic programming. At base level, this just comes down to quality modular capability. Only geeks stuck in the 90s still go for deconstructed strategic mobility. You really can't fail with parallel modular time-phases.

I can make a window to discuss your homogenised organisational alignment. Our exploratory research points to balanced relative contingencies.

The move from a structuralist account in which capital is understood to structure social relations in relatively homologous ways to a view of hegemony in which power relations are subject to repetition, convergence, and rearticulation brought the question of temporality into the thinking of structure, and marked a shift from a form of Althusserian theory that takes structural totalities as theoretical objects to one in which the insights into the contingent possibility of structure inaugurate a renewed conception of hegemony as bound up with the contingent sites and strategies of the rearticulation of power."

I think they bid on it though... :confused:

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Cravin said:
I sent a memo to my buisness consultants regarding your offer, and although I was rather bullish they seemed a bit more on the fence on the solvency of your margins. I quote,

"The consultants recommend homogenised administrative consulting. Our upgraded model now offers homogenised policy capability. The solution can only be 21st Century third-generation programming.

Forward-looking companies invest in synchronised strategic programming. At base level, this just comes down to quality modular capability. Only geeks stuck in the 90s still go for deconstructed strategic mobility. You really can't fail with parallel modular time-phases.

I can make a window to discuss your homogenised organisational alignment. Our exploratory research points to balanced relative contingencies.

The move from a structuralist account in which capital is understood to structure social relations in relatively homologous ways to a view of hegemony in which power relations are subject to repetition, convergence, and rearticulation brought the question of temporality into the thinking of structure, and marked a shift from a form of Althusserian theory that takes structural totalities as theoretical objects to one in which the insights into the contingent possibility of structure inaugurate a renewed conception of hegemony as bound up with the contingent sites and strategies of the rearticulation of power."

You're killin' me, Pat!! :D

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Cravin said:

PAT NOW THATS F(*&^NG FUNNY

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.