Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll. Just got my BOP box last week, spent countless hours reading through all the forums and thought I'd pop in and say "HAY"

This is my first xB and I love it, was a caddy person before this and I'm so done with them stupid things. Got my factory 7 spoke alloy's and blue LED's installed yesterday and I'm a way happy boy today :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Welcome aboard! I live at the Providence in Mount Juliet. Also have a BOP! I've been trying to round people up from the area to have some sort of meet.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! Post up some pics when you get them. Any plans for further mods?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

We have a chapter there in Nashville if you are interested in getting together with fellow Scion enthusiasts, and it's all free. :)

Just register at www.scikotics.com and check out the Nashville forum if you are interested.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Good morning -- Welcome to the club

·
Registered
312 Posts
Welcome aboard!

FrankenScion, I've been looking for a site like that since I bought mine at the end of September. Haven't had much luck rounding people up. A few but not many. THANKS!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Welcome aboard!

FrankenScion, I've been looking for a site like that since I bought mine at the end of September. Haven't had much luck rounding people up. A few but not many. THANKS!
No problem, sorry we didn't find you sooner.:D

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the forum!

We have a chapter there in Nashville if you are interested in getting together with fellow Scion enthusiasts, and it's all free. :)

Just register at www.scikotics.com and check out the Nashville forum if you are interested.
Oh yeah...I got hooked up w/ Jester, Rythmnsmoke and the rest of the guys before I found this site...actually Rythm found me on SL and got me over to Scikiotics. We're all gettin together on the 13th...should be a hoot

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome! Post up some pics when you get them. Any plans for further mods?

Hell yeah...the list grows longer everyday. I've been reading this site everyday for the past week and have gotten some great ideas...lots of them from you...Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.