Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
Jason!!!! wtf brah. lol

here you go Justin

OOPS how did this pic get in here!?!?! but holy hell look at the lip on that baby. this was at the shop when i went down to get my springs ... mmmmmhmmmm

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Wazzup wit all da PW's and TRD's?

:D

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
taz, im afraid your no longer the ONLY one with good taste. :D

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
i said nothing of the sort, theres just more members now...your still the head cheese tho, dont worry!;)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
i said nothing of the sort, theres just more members now...your still the head cheese tho, dont worry!;)
Cool, I'm bringing my ride to SpringQuake, you guys gonna be there?

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
yes im so there... i cant begin to tell you how i unconditioinally jock your box... i mean it will be my pleasure to finally meet you in person! :p

·
Registered
410 Posts
aaaaaawwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! my gosh thats some sweet pw xb'z!!!!!! i had to take my spacers of cuz of the rubzzz but im going to throw them back on when i roll the fenders... dam andy this sucks. oh yea i underestimated the socket wrench today. i had my head in the fender well and i was trying to bust the bolts loose. next thing ya know the wrench came alive and attacked me with a great amount of force. it resulted in a fat cheeck almost black eye and hungryness oh yes a fat headache!! never underestimate the power of tools!!!! lol...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Looks good now Justin! Took about a 1hr 1/2 to drop and shim it! Now you aint Mr. 4x4 anymore! Lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I feel very grounded. Some would say Im "down to earth"or "level headed."lol
After looking @ Surfcity's ride makes me miss my bagged truck. Wow Adjustability w/ the soft ride of air bags mmmmm nice. Thanks Keoki & Wooster.
I suggest roll your fenders getto style. You can't see it from an airplane

someone gave surfcity a phat lip. lol

·
Registered
117 Posts
KEOKI 100% legit!!!!!!!! good seller = ] just installed them today go order them from him.

ordered it from Arizona to So-Cal on Friday got it on Monday. 10mm spacers. front and rear is even now.
if you guys got 501's SM and want the rear to flare out more then the rear get 15mm, or if you want even
stance get the 10mm i got the spacers for 57 shipped legit.

heres a pic:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thanks Peter! Looks great! Glad you like them! Another satified customer!

keoki

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
welcome to the satisfied customer club. looks good!
keoki = the man

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
these spacer shims are for the rear only, they will not effect the toe settings of the tires. im no expert but im pretty sure the tow only applies to toe in and toe out of the drive navigation wheels, in the xb case being the front. if the application was an AWD vehicle i would recommend going to the alignment shop and having it looked at after installation. but these spacer/shims wont effect the toe of the alignment on this vehicle. :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.