Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, what's up?

My name is Laura, I'm from Omaha, NE. I just got my 06 BSB XB on Friday. It is 100% stock. Not even a radio. That's how bad I wanted it. Hopefully by Tuesday they'll have all my little add-ons in stock and it'll be finished...at least until I customize the bejesus out of it. :D

See ya around! :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
WhoDisFoo said:
Hey guys, what's up?

My name is Laura, I'm from Omaha, NE. I just got my 06 BSB XB on Friday. It is 100% stock. Not even a radio. That's how bad I wanted it. Hopefully by Tuesday they'll have all my little add-ons in stock and it'll be finished...at least until I customize the bejesus out of it. :D

Welcome! How did you not get a radio? They all come with radios...did someone jack it before you piced it up? Looking forward to your mods, Can't wait to see a pic of your bejesus!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wanted the radio w/IPod capabilities. They didn't have one in stock. Bastards... j/k :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
WhoDisFoo said:
I wanted the radio w/IPod capabilities. They didn't have one in stock. Bastards... j/k :)
You'll like the iPod unit. I had one put in mine when I bought it. I did take it out later to install an Alpine unit but it was cool while it was in there. Look in your stereo manual when you get it, you can find out how to change the greeting display....maybe your first mod. :D

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
WhoDisFoo said:
Hey guys, what's up?

Welcome to Club xB Laura, and congrats!

We wanna see some pics of your new baby!! :cool:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
surfcitylocal said:
You'll like the iPod unit. I had one put in mine when I bought it. I did take it out later to install an Alpine unit but it was cool while it was in there. Look in your stereo manual when you get it, you can find out how to change the greeting display....maybe your first mod. :D
I'm so jazzed about the IPod stuff. My friend bought one of those adapters you plug into your cigarette lighter and broadcast through a random radio station, she said it sucked. I have XM, but honestly, with a cd player and my IPod, I won't even need it.

The only sad thing is that my salesguy, although nice, is kinda slow at getting back to me. I was really hoping I would have heard the status of my stuff by now. And I don't wanna be one of "those" customers...

btw, I'm getting the 15" alloys (which I'm regretting now that I hear you can get cheaper ones on Ebay), spoiler, taillights, armrest, floor mats, bumper guard and all that jazz. After I get that stuff on, I'll take some pics. :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
WhoDisFoo said:
Oh fine. ;) As soon as I get home, I'll put my pics up for you.
Hey Dion, how great is this...a woman who does what we say! How long before that gets messed up?

*looks side to side for female Box drivers*

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
I haven't had time to be part of the welcome wagon for quite a while, so here it tis....

Welcome!!!

Whew, that took a lot outta me, guess I'll have to wait a bit before I do that again...Gotta ease back into these things slowly, or ya might get hurt...lol

DTRAIN619 said:
Give 'em time.......
Yeah, the others in here (including my wife) will have her thinking for herself in no time, might as well take advantage while you can...lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I totally spaced on uploading my pics last night. My bad! I'll most definitely put some up once I get it back tonight. The spoiler is on back order, but everything else is here! Woo-hoo, my friends, woo-freaking-hoo!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.