Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all- I'm Chris...Also from Arizona, Scottsdale. I'll take delivery of my '06 xB (BSP) this weekend if everything goes well (was in transport on Thursday). Anyhow I traded my Mustang and BMW for the xB and I'm on pins and needles waiting for it!! I'm also on SL under the same SN I look forward to meeting up with the rest of the owners in the valley.

~Chris :D

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Alrighty then -- Another xb from AZ -- Welcome to the club.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
GREAT TRADE!! welcome hope you enjoy as much as we do.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone! I just confirmed delivery on Monday Afternoon. As far as Fixing her up...well, I’m taking it easy with this vehicle, the majority will be cosmetic with some “bolt-ons”. I’ve had enough over the top customizing to last me a life time, however every time I say that I decided to come up with something bigger…oh well..I’ll enjoy it while it lasts…:D

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Welcome to ClubxB

As far as Fixing her up...well, I’m taking it easy with this vehicle, the majority will be cosmetic with some “bolt-ons”. I’ve had enough over the top customizing to last me a life time
I wish you luck. Of course after your first show. . . :D ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I wish you luck. Of course after your first show. . . :D ;)
LOL yeah no doubt-I suppose you can take a break, but it never really leaves you, I did well with my BMW-lowered, tint (ACE), halos, rims, and system-thats the least I've ever moded a car...we'll see how long I can hold out on the Scion.

welcome! I had a similar trade like yours, loving every minute in the xb! Will have to keep an eye out around scottsdale!

-Sean
Just look for the stock BSP xB, and wave... :D

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
you can usually catch me leaving the scottdale area in the mornings around 8am. im in a polar white xb with bronze rims. i give good waives! ha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.