Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! I am so excited to have found this site! I've been on Scion Life since I first got my PW xB 3 short weeks ago!

Anyway, I love love love love...did I say "LOVE:? my box! It is the sweetest ride I have ever owned (well...since my Powder Blue '64 'Stang...!)

I am thrilled to be part of a subculture of people who are above average in:

Intelligence
Taste
Creativity
Wit
oh yeah and um...
Good looks :p and of course...
Sexiness (hehehehe) ;)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!
 

·
TheOtherGuys
Joined
·
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard and Congrats!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
The best xB site is right here and you found it. Just don't bring some of those knuckleheads from scionlife over here or this site could end up as nasty as that one can get!!!!!! Congrats on the PW and welcome.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,923 Posts
Welcome! Excellent color choice. :D Love you screen name. Let's see some pics!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yesterday there were extraordinarily high winds so I thought "Hmmmm better take the SHO today cuz the box might catch the wind...blah blah blah..."

OMG!!!!!:eek:

I couldnt believe how much I hated driving the car I used to love compared to driving my xB!!! I was gonna save the SHO as a second car but after yesterday I decided what I should do is sell it and get a second xB!!! lol...maybe envy green...mmmm...
hot lava?...yeah yeah yeah.:D

Gosh...I'm sooooooooo smitten! I'll be like the Emelda Marcos of xB's hehe one in every color! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,611 Posts
Welcome! :D

I still dream of owning a Hot Lava ... but then I could never get rid of my BSP, and then there's the PW that I've been drooling over, and CopperPenny one if it comes out ... I'm just gonna hafta own 'em all, that's all there is to it. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,896 Posts
superjeer said:
Yeah, I dunno what you folks are gonna do about intelligence and sexiness after I sell my boxes.
it'll be okay. i'm still here. no need to worry.:cool:
 

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
Joined
·
3,841 Posts
JACKNBX said:
The best xB site is right here and you found it. Just don't bring some of those knuckleheads from scionlife over here or this site could end up as nasty as that one can get!!!!!! Congrats on the PW and welcome.:)
+1! Yes it is! And Welcome!

superjeer said:
Yeah, I dunno what you folks are gonna do about intelligence and sexiness after I sell my boxes.
I'm still here, though not everyday like I used to be.
 

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
Joined
·
3,810 Posts
FoxNBox said:
I couldnt believe how much I hated driving the car I used to love compared to driving my xB!!! I was gonna save the SHO as a second car but after yesterday I decided what I should do is sell it and get a second xB!!! lol...maybe envy green...mmmm...
hot lava?...yeah yeah yeah.:D
Gosh...I'm sooooooooo smitten! I'll be like the Emelda Marcos of xB's hehe one in every color! :p
welcome aboard!

till ya get yo HAWT RAVA, you can use this for yo screen saver. ;)







THE END.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wooo Hooo! ThunderGod! Your Hot Lava Box looks so JUICY it makes my mouth water! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
194 Posts
Hello and welcome to the club!

I'm thinkin you need just a bit more enthusiasim though lol :D
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top