Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Another believer!!

1K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  surfcitylocal 
#1 ·
My buddy Andre was picking on me real hard about my box when I got it. He hated it until I took him for a ride in it the other day, and told him what they cost. I just got a call from him, he is at the dealer looking at a BSP and crunching #'s as we speak! That is cool, me and Dre' go way back, and he is a cool guy. I will try to get him to join the forum, but he doesn't do much with computers, so I doubt he will. These boxes really grow on people!

#4 ·
This will officially be the first time me and Dre ever agreed on a car. While I was doing mustangs, he was doing civics. While I was doing Jeeps, he was doing mini trucks lol. He even had an old bonneville that was a jumper. It was funny, when it would come down, sometimes it would shake a little rust out :D. He never liked boxes until he rode in mine. That goes to show ya that the xB's engineering really shows.

#6 ·
DTRAIN619 said:
Sounds like you should go into sales! And by all means, get him on here!
You know, my wife said the same thing. Everybody I talk to about cars she says I am trying to sell them an xB lol. I find something cool, I gotta share.....

I will try to get him to Join, but he isn't into computers at all. :(

#9 ·
LuvmyxB said:
So did he buy one?? :)
They ran his app on saturday night I just found out, which makes sense lol. He told me he was there, but he was just razzing me. He knew I wouldn't look at the clock lol. He says there is no reason he shouldnt get it. They let him take it home, so thats a good sign. I am shocked he didn't bring it by yesterday. I guess he figured I would bust on him for changing his mind about them lol. I hope he does get it, I would have a local guy to hang with. He says he will come by my house with it tomorrow, and I will try to get a pic. He has to be at the dealer at 9am. In the mean time, I will keep my fingers crossed......

#11 ·
I definately will! I think when he sees how much of a resource this site is for mods and info, I may finally be able to get him into this century lol. He may even finally get a e-mail addy (other than his work one).

If nothing else, maybe I can get him to join on my comp. and he can post when he's over. (usually about once a week). I am really stoked about this. It will be nice to have someone else into boxes to share the wrench time lol.

#14 ·
He didn't get it :(. He said they couldn't get his payment where he could afford it, so he is gonna try to save up more money. (He's pretty upside-down on his current ride). I am so bummed now.....I know he will get one, it may just be a few months. :( :( :(

#15 ·
Ohhh Im soooo sorry Matt!!!

I want to trade in too bc mine is having so MANY problems right now and Im afraid too bc I know my payments wont be 200. anymore and I'll really have to pay to have that "new" ride again.

I wish him luck for the future tho! {And you too...;)}

#17 ·
Yeah, he called me to tell me he is trying to sell off his R\C stuff and all of his other toys to get the box. I dont think it will be long, he is one determined guy right now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.