Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it would be cool to see so many xB's in one place, and maybe even try and get some people from up north to head down.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Depending on the weekend, I'd make the trip down.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figure it won't be for another month or so, that way we can make sure we can try to fit everyone's schedule.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Give me some ideas of when you guys can't go, that way I can see who's available when. And Ideas of a spot to meet up... I'm going to look around and see what looks like a good area..

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How about the month of May? That way we have time to plan, save money for gas if driving far, and so on. Maybe by having it in May we can get more people to show up. The more the merrier! It would have to be on a weekend, (Sorry scion-doll) I figure the weekend is better for everyone. I don't have a calender in front of me to know the dates yet. I know the second weekend won't work for me. I have my SDG meet.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
LuvKrssy said:
How about the month of May? That way we have time to plan, save money for gas if driving far, and so on. Maybe by having it in May we can get more people to show up. The more the merrier! It would have to be on a weekend, (Sorry scion-doll) I figure the weekend is better for everyone. I don't have a calender in front of me to know the dates yet. I know the second weekend won't work for me. I have my SDG meet.
LOL!! We have my fiance's kids every other weekend so I try and coordinate meets and stuff when we don't have them.;)

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
on which week that month are you available??? you gotta come!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
LuvKrssy said:
on which week that month are you available??? you gotta come!
Gonna have to get back to you on that, cuz with my new job I have to work one Saturday a month and since I'm new I'm not sure what day that would be. Let me find out tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok, just let me know

1 - 20 of 153 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.