Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dont get me wrongg. I can appreciate all the hard work that went into it, but I am willing to bet there will not be a single bid on it.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
hotbox05 said:
yeah i remember that car from scionlife. looks like total ass
wow twice in the same week. i agree with you. actually it looks like a bag of asses!

·
Registered
69 Posts
This is an extreme example of trying to sell a highly modified car for what has been put into it. Very rarely will you get back what you put into modifications and probably shouldn't expect to. The mods are for you and are worth what they cost to you but usually not to another buyer.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Juuuunk!!!

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
hmm, I like the idea, but the colors are an ugly rancid bad acid trip.

35,000 though. Talk about wishfull thinking :eek: I don't know how he's more crazy ... crazy to be asking that much, or crazy that it's an 04 with only 1200 miles on it!! 10 miles since he completed? That car got no luv :(

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
thing is ass freakin ugly. i dont know anyone that would pay that much for such crap. i dont wanna meet them if such a person exists.

he'd be lucky to get 25 for it i bet. hell i cant even get 20 for mine. then again his does have a lot more into it. :(

scotty

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Here is a pic of it I had on my computer.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
To think of all the wasted money!

I do like the mirrors though.

·
Registered
485 Posts
i hate to beat a dead horse, but i dont think iver ever looked at a car that has made me so physically sick. As soon as i look at those wheels i get a nauseating feeling in my stomach. Its much too painful to look at

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
:D I kinda like it, its like the fun house at the carnival, minus the carnies....WHEEEEE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
i was trying to write something nice on here instead of bashing this car, but it has proven more difficult than i thought. everything i typed in started out nice and turned into an insult.

this guy made it the way he wanted it. i don't quite care for the style, but i can respect all the work that went into this. as with any modified car you never get back the sum of all your reciepts and time. you have to do it cause you want to and not because it might help the resale value.

·
Registered
485 Posts
eyeluvink said:
i was trying to write something nice on here instead of bashing this car, but it has proven more difficult than i thought. everything i typed in started out nice and turned into an insult.

this guy made it the way he wanted it. i don't quite care for the style, but i can respect all the work that went into this. as with any modified car you never get back the sum of all your reciepts and time. you have to do it cause you want to and not because it might help the resale value.
I definate agree with you. Gotta respect the work that went into this, but i think that for someone trying to resell something he really picked an odd theme. I think its the wheels that make dizzy and nauseated lol:(

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.