Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 29 years old, and fairly level headed for the most part, but it seems whenever I am about to do a mod, I become like a 5 year old on christmas eve. It seems like I get really impatient and want to see it on the box ASAP.
I have had my rims for over a month now sitting in my basement just waiting for rubber. My tires came in today, right before I left for work, and I am here chomping at the bit to get those things mounted and balanced so I can put them on the box.

This is like torture waiting here at work for morning so I can see my box with it's new shoes.....

Anybody else get like this?

·
Registered
336 Posts
I cant wait at all when ever I get a part!
When I got my grillcraft grill it was storming outside and I still put it on.
I bought new wheels got them home at 930 and was not about to wait till tomorrow to put them on so I did it with no light and broke off a wheel stud:(
So I know just how you feel.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Nope I'm right here with ya, I've been waiting for my hubcentric rings for five days, got them tonight while I was changing out the lugs on my rims. It doesn't matter what it is, I got excited when I got the blue dome light. . . ha ha ha

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I got rims for xmas.....I put them on in my PJ's lol.

Also, just got ym springs yesterday around 1pm. Didn't ahve enough time to do the install before work (starting at 2:30pm), so when I got home at 11pm, I started the install.

Took 2 hours and 6 beers, but it was worth it.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
You're not alone, I get excited about doing mods and with limited time on my hands I end up waiting for a while before I can do them. It's fun to have something to be excited about!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL I got excited when my shifter knob came in :D. I think this one is the most exciting for me though. I have a personal vendetta against my hubcaps. They have made my box look cheap for far too long. I may take them to the firing range tomorrow for some target practice with the 12 gauge :D. The hubcaps must die!!!! I am sooooo stoked, but the night is creeping by.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I dont have to order anything, when I see some thing I want I get all giddy at the thought of getting it. ya know invisioning all the trophys I would win with them, I too will put multiple rounds into my hubcaps when I get some wheels. I was hoping to win some wheels at the show sunday, and got a ipod shuffle instead. I am willing to trade though.... let me know I'll even fill it w/ music if your wheels are killer...

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
backseatchris said:
i know as soon as i get a new part in the mail from the UPS dude that im outside working on it even if i only have 15 minutes before i leave for work.

YES. I have my Whiteline rear sway coming in today, UPS will probably get here around 1pm, and I leave work at 1:40. Let's see how fast I can do it :)

·
Registered
454 Posts
Is it just me or does UPS deliver late in the afternoon, before you get off of work? Cause I know when I get to work in the morning I see about a hundred UPS trucks fly by and when I am waiting for something I don't get it until about 4 or 5pm. . .sucks. Now I'm just trying to figure out what to get next.

·
Banned
528 Posts
I got my lighting for my car and basically had my car already torn apart just waiting for the lights to arrive! Your not the only one!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.