Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i'm looking for black all weather floor mats for my 2.0 special release . I'm from canada so there hard to find up here was wondering if anyone knows where i can look? If possible i'd luv to get the mats with the 2.0 specila release on them.
And if possible would like carpet mats to smae as the all weather ones.

thx for all the help

·
On here once in a while!
547 Posts
I bought some "cheapy" all-weather mats from Target. They ran me about $20 and I wanna say they were made by Rubbermaid? They been doing me right for the past 2 years...:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya i bet they'll do but i just like things to fit perfect. so i'm really looking for xb mats. thx though

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
I have floor mats
wow thank you for for that helpful and informative post!!

as for from fitting all weather mats dont think you'll find much. you may wanna try ebay or you could just laminate you factory ones. lol :p

·
Registered
733 Posts
I bought some "cheapy" all-weather mats from Target. They ran me about $20 and I wanna say they were made by Rubbermaid? They been doing me right for the past 2 years...:)
I have the same mats and they're not that bad. About 2 inches from the door (drivers side) but they served the purpose for the winter :cool:

·
Registered
229 Posts
wow thank you for for that helpful and informative post!!

as for from fitting all weather mats dont think you'll find much. you may wanna try ebay or you could just laminate you factory ones. lol :p

Someone says looking for floor mats. You say I have some just like anyone. But to be informative would be they are black with stiching across it that says Scion. texture is bumpy yet smooth and nice. something like that. that is exactly why I sent a PM after me doing that. didn't know I offended you Yellow. Thanks for correcting me.:D

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
na you didn't offend me i was playin around. i just figured you had just forgot to post the rest of the info or somehting. i just ment she was asking for a certain type of mat and all you said was that you have mats. no info or nothing. so yeah. sorry if i seemed like an ass.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
na you didn't offend me i was playin around. i just figured you had just forgot to post the rest of the info or somehting. i just ment she was asking for a certain type of mat and all you said was that you have mats. no info or nothing. so yeah. sorry if i seemed like an ass.

Yellow_sub not sure if it was a spelling mistake but i see you put "she" and i'm a he, Just not to get people confused here. :cool:

I got black all weather mats at allscion.com for the front and back. Fit like a glove, i'm very happy with them.
awesome thx for the info i'll check them out and see if i like them.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I got black all weather mats at allscion.com for the front and back. Fit like a glove, i'm very happy with them.
Those are REAL nice ! I even like the clear vinyl ones and the fact that they
offer an extended cargo mat for both. (for folded down seats)

·
Registered
247 Posts
I bought the extended rear cargo mats cause i took out the back seats for room and i carry a lot of sports related stuff that sometimes is "wet". As stated before, the mats fit, look and work great, as if made by scion themselves.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
dryko- sorry bout that guess i just looked at the avitar super quick and thought girl. now that i look closer it's cristina agulara. lol oops!

rbarret- thanks for the info i didn't know any place made fitted all-weather mats.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts