Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:cool:
This should be a big event ,come down and enjoy the IE.
Crown Toyota/Scion is off the 15 fwy and Jurupa in ontario ,between the 10 and 60 fwy .

·
Registered
546 Posts
so is it a 2 day show or is it a show on 2 different days?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dont have to much info on this ,i just seen it on another site ,thought it should be here to ,also i talked with the dealer and details were sketchy,as far as a sleep over ,i dont know if i would have a camp out in ontario:eek: ,if i hear anything i will be sure and let everyone know :cool:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Crown did this last year too. It had pretty weak showing the first day, then about 20 cars showed up the next. All in all it was cool, and the GM actually knew what he was doing when it came to judging(or he just got lucky). I might go, but I think Ludikris is that wkend too:confused:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes, it is time to see this DJ rig that will make its first West Coast appearance in person. The Scion Hip Hop Heaven will be @ Crown along with a car show and Pwr 106 live from the event.
Car Show registration is limited to the first 45 xB's, 40 tC's and 15 xA's. BIG cash prizes for 1st and 2nd place.
Pre registration begins today, just email me at [email protected], leave me your name, car model and you will receive a confirmation email with roll in time for your class.
Hope to see everyone there, good times, food, music and $$$.

1st place $500, 2nd $300 and 3rd $100 and Ipod shuffle THIS IS ALL CLASSES xB, xA and tC

Lets start a roll call..
1. Team Nish

·
Scion God
541 Posts
scionevo_xb said:
Yes, it is time to see this DJ rig that will make its first West Coast appearance in person. The Scion Hip Hop Heaven will be @ Crown along with a car show and Pwr 106 live from the event.
Car Show registration is limited to the first 45 xB's, 40 tC's and 15 xA's. BIG cash prizes for 1st and 2nd place.
Pre registration begins today, just email me at [email protected], leave me your name, car model and you will receive a confirmation email with roll in time for your class.

Lets start a roll call..
1. Team Nish
2. Balliztik??
Dave and Ketchup.... You guys down for this on Saturday??

·
Registered
546 Posts
I want to go to this but im still not sure on how this works for saturday and sunday...

·
Scion God
541 Posts
scionevo_xb said:

1st place $500, 2nd $300 and 3rd $100 and Ipod shuffle THIS IS ALL CLASSES xB, xA and tC

Lets start a roll call..
1. Team Nish
2.Kartel (Balliztik)
3.Short Bus Dave (Balliztik)
4.Heinz (Balliztik)
Guess we are all rollin to this one.... Sounds like fun!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Im down for Saturday as long as I can still get to Rialto to pre-reg Saturday night for the ludikrs show on Sunday!!?? :confused:

Lets start a roll call..
1. Team Nish
2.Kartel (Balliztik)
4.Heinz (Balliztik)
5.Down4Action1 Brent (X-Factor)

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Down4Action1 said:
Im down for Saturday as long as I can still get to Rialto to pre-reg Saturday night for the ludikrs show on Sunday!!?? :confused:

Lets start a roll call..
1. Team Nish
2.Kartel (Balliztik)
4.Heinz (Balliztik)
5.Down4Action1 Brent (X-Factor)
Brent, you should have plenty of time. Ludikrs is the following weekend i believe, August 20th

·
Registered
546 Posts
sorry guys no funds for me to go...maybe ill catch you guys at the next one...

·
Registered
546 Posts
Marvelous1 said:
Yeah Marvelous Scions Will Be At Ludakris Car Show =0)

Did you already register? and Dave you are right Ludikrs is the 20th... Is there any other information on this like roll in times? and all that good stuff? or did I just miss it somewhere?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.