Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Woop woop! Good to see ya hear again Alex! You know Im DEFIENTLY coming. You need anything on the site here, or need any help when the show comes around, dont be afraid to hit me up!

Scotty

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bro. I hope to get here on a fairly regular basis, but the firewall at work is blocking ClubxB for some reason now. I can only get here from home and I'm rarely here! HAHA!

Thanks for the support. Just spread the word for me for now!

It's going to be a cool show. I have a few new ideas that people will just LOVE!

-Alex

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
Yo Alex, count the MO ScioNRG guys in. I will deff. be there with this much advance notice. Maybe Scott and I can finally have that VIP battle i bailed on last year:D

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
ah hell ya! theres SO many people from various boards ive never met. (i still didnt meet some i meant to last year at Ames). its always good to meet more enthusiasts! ill be there for sure pending my car gets totalled or something terrible!

scotty

·
Yakima Rack God
433 Posts
I finally met Alex up at Exposed Chicago. Popular guy that Grizz seems to be. Met JDMJim at HIN finally, just trying to make the rounds, I seem to be very selective about the Scion folks i associate with.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Holy crap. Talk about early notice. I think this is good enough notice for work that i'm not gonna be there that friday.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I've always wanted to see Iowa again. Maybe another road trip is in order. :D

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Taz, this isnt a question of if you're coming, its more like who are you bringing with you also? Theres gonna be e-arse kickin if you dont show. lol :D

Its gonna be an OFF THE HOOK show. Ive went to the last 2 All Scion shows, and they were WITHOUT A DOUBT the best shows Ive been too. Infact, I wont do shows besides this one really!

So time to gather up Rodney, Brad, Jon, OMC, the rest of the Scinergy crew, and whoever else!! Its time to do it up big! All the crazy hot Scikotics cars show up. Im going to be forcing Dustin (excitebox) to come, but he doesnt know it yet. As Im also doing the same with JDMJim also. Hell I need to work on the style bB crew while Im at it! All the cool people show up!

Scotty

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
ScionScotty said:
Taz, this isnt a question of if you're coming, its more like who are you bringing with you also? Theres gonna be e-arse kickin if you dont show. lol :D

Its gonna be an OFF THE HOOK show. Ive went to the last 2 All Scion shows, and they were WITHOUT A DOUBT the best shows Ive been too. Infact, I wont do shows besides this one really!

So time to gather up Rodney, Brad, Jon, OMC, the rest of the Scinergy crew, and whoever else!! Its time to do it up big! All the crazy hot Scikotics cars show up. Im going to be forcing Dustin (excitebox) to come, but he doesnt know it yet. As Im also doing the same with JDMJim also. Hell I need to work on the style bB crew while Im at it! All the cool people show up!

Scotty
OMG if all those people come the show would be AWESOME!!! I had a kick arse time with the dudes from Scinergy SoCal. It'd be cool to see the guys again.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I'm heading to Maui for a week at the end of May. I'll check with the peeps here and see if we can pull this one off! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I've always wanted to see Iowa again. Maybe another road trip is in order. :D
DID YOU SAY ROAD TRIP MMMMMMMM:cool:

·
Registered
199 Posts
ScionScotty said:

Scotty

What he said, I can only repeat it.... We would love for you guys to show up at our little old Iowa show, it will be a blast I promise, with Alex heading things up and ScinergyIA supporting, it will be a grand time!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I talked to Rodney yesterday before he left for SEMA, this looks extremely doable! Myself, Rodney, John, Rick and maybe a few others are going to start making plans. And then I'll tell the G/F about it. :eek:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
YEAH!

I'm going to do my best to make this a smooth and fun show for everyone. We'll have our fair share of stupid crazy stuff too. Who knows, I may even talk Joe into blowing a tire on the caravan again! HA!

Nothing would please me more than to see all of my friends from ClubxB.com at the show. This is the only website that I list in my rollcall and I would extremely appreciate your support.

Hotels should be no problem in Ames this year and nowhere in town is a real "ghetto" or anything so all of our vehicles will be safe.

More details will come and our prime outlet for those will be allscionshow.com which is very bare bones at the moment, but will have all the latest information.

Club participation will be key to making this a great show and it pleases me to see the support from all the national clubs as well as the independant clubs. Let's hit that 100 entrants mark this year!!

More info soon!

-Alex

·
Registered
974 Posts
Last years show went rather smoothly and the drives were great.

I plan on attending fo sho!

Also Alex, if there is anything I can do to help, please PM me and I'll try.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Alex,
Does your dealership block any other Scion related sites? Would think this site would be one the let through since it is "work related".

1 - 20 of 209 Posts