Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
AKA Black Box
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am i the only AK box owner on this site???? this cant be so, me being the only box owner repin AK!!!! anyone else out there a current AK res, i know theres alot of yall that have lived in AK.

·
Registered
54 Posts
how you get those bad boys up there??? i wonder if you could make some sort of makeshift 4x4 out of it or put it on another toyo frame??? you have some fine girls up there in AK!

·
AKA Black Box
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have 2 scion dealerships in the state, one in anchorage, the other is in fairbanks. A makeshift 4X4 frame could be made, but need a 3rd xB to make that mod to. Most of the girls up here make ya go uggghh. thats why i married a texas girl ,lol.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
it's possible you're the only one, I think I am the only one here in ratscrew Wi...
As far as alaska girls go I have no experience but I keep thinking of what Gunny said in full metal jacket, "I don't know but I been told...Eskimo **** is mighty cold"...I know, crude but I loved that movie!

·
AKA Black Box
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no idea about Eskimo ****, i know about texas girls, lol. I believe im the only guy from alaska in this forum, but not that looks at this forum.

·
Registered
54 Posts
i suppose it depends where your at up there. when i drove my xb from FL to WA, there were lots in FL and lots in WA, but I was the only one in between! people looked at this car in amazement and would almost always come up to me at gas stations. a strange feeling. the only other time this happened to me was when i had my DeLorean.

·
AKA Black Box
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im ma member of scikotics. When i drove my xB through Canada i got the same thing. at red lights people would talk to me from their vehicle and at the gas station people would talk to me. I even had some kids want to race me with the honda....biggest high point for them was their car had racing strips.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts