Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i just recently got a scion xb, and im looking to get a alarm or lojack system. does anyone have any suggestions. as to what kind of alarm system to get. i dont wanna pay too much for one. just a basic system would be nice. im in the los angeles area. thank you!

·
-[bB SQUAd]-
606 Posts
yeh, anything form teh directed family is pretty sweet... clarion alarms are also pretty dope... those $99 installed "specials" are the ones you should stay away from... GL with the alarm oh and WELCOME to clubxb!

·
Registered
66 Posts
clifford or viper with remote start .... Great alarm .. protect your investment !!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a Clifford alarm with GPS tracking. If someone steals my ride or the alarm goes off it will call me and send an email. Then if I want, I can call or go the internet and track the car and even disable the starter if need be. I won't be calling the police for help...........I will be handling this one!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I dont think ive ever heard of that alarm ... GPS tracking.. cool... whats the model #

·
Registered
485 Posts
i got the lojack and stock alarm system. but i am thinking of installing a remote controlled electric chair in the front drivers side and passenger seats. Imagine stealing my xB and then 50,000 volts of power passing through your body. then, the doors open automatically, the seatbelts unlock, and then the seats tilt outwards forcing the near dead people to slide out of the car as the doors close and lock themselves.

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
backseatchris said:
i got the lojack and stock alarm system. but i am thinking of installing a remote controlled electric char in the front drivers side and passenger seats. Imagine stealing my xB and then 50,000 volts of power passing through your body. then, the doors open automatically, the seatbelts unlock, and then the seats tilt outwards forcing the near dead people to slide out of the car as the doors close and lock themselves.
James Bond is that you?...lmao :D ;)

·
Registered
368 Posts
A 110 lb pit/Chow mix :eek:

A Sig P220 .45 cal (or 1911 .45 cal) :)

A shovel ;)

in that order. :cool:

Thats my choice, never had a problem after everyone sees me load them into and take them out of my car.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
backseatchris said:
i got the lojack and stock alarm system. but i am thinking of installing a remote controlled electric chair in the front drivers side and passenger seats. Imagine stealing my xB and then 50,000 volts of power passing through your body. then, the doors open automatically, the seatbelts unlock, and then the seats tilt outwards forcing the near dead people to slide out of the car as the doors close and lock themselves.

You then get your smashed xb back smelling of fried flesh......

But hey to each their own.

·
Registered
162 Posts
i just got the top of the line viper alarm from bestbuy cuz my girl works there and it was a fantastic price on employee discount. retail it would have cost 550 after tax but i got it for 190 after tax and i am getting it installed next tuesday

·
Registered
144 Posts
BNABox said:
I have one with remote start w/ two way paging and I love it. If the car beeps so does my remote.
I got the Cliffard G5 with Remote Start (cost me $1000 installed but that's the only one I could find with Remote Start for my 5 Speed) I'm so glad I spent the extra money to get the Remote Start trust me, it's worth it!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
DJ Unknown said:
I got the Cliffard G5 with Remote Start (cost me $1000 installed but that's the only one I could find with Remote Start for my 5 Speed) I'm so glad I spent the extra money to get the Remote Start trust me, it's worth it!!
well the only one that I wouldn't have to pray that I left it in Neutral so it wouldn't start up in gear.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.