Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hows it going everyone? Most everyone knows who I am Scott from Luminics Bulbs. We decided to start selling Air Runner Kits and have made up a company site that is almost complete.

We are willing to offer these top of the line air kits for Club Xb members ONLY for $2650 Shipped.

The 4-wheel independent control method allows the suspension to be individually fine-adjusted and overall driving performance to be enhanced, especially when cornering where any roll generated by air flow is kept under restraint.

The air suspension we produce can be roughly divided into 2 groups. One is the group of Firestone ACC OEM bellows bags patented in the U.S. The 2-ply structered bags have excellent durability and are fitted mainly to MacPherson strut type vehicles. The other is the group of Bridgestone sleeve airbags with the same structural design as that of Lexus air suspension and ensures the highest possible riding quality. The sleeve bags are rebuildable and the airbags can easily replaced, and are suitable for long-term service. To attain the highest possible riding quality for each type of vehicle, KYB dampers are used in the Airrunner suspension and suitable damping valves for each type are carefully determind after all the applications have been verified with test runs. In addition, a 4 level adjustment damping mechanism is incorporated in some types of vehicle. ACC designs for type of vehicle, domestically fabricates air suspension systems suitable for various types of vehicles, and delivers after shipping inspections.

To benefit our customers and as something we are product of, ACC never compromises when fabrication air suspension.

Please feel free to look over our company site

http://www.AirRunnerKits.com

You can contact us Via Email [email protected]

CLUBXB.COM ** SPECIAL PRICE $2650 SHIPPED INSIDE THE US **

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Damn, what a great price. I've seen them for $2800 in a group buy on the other site, and $2900 on other websites!

I'd love to do air ride on my box, I'm just not sure about driving it everyday.

·
Registered
217 Posts
That's a great price on a proven product. OMC's xB is fitted with Airrunner and he
drives all over the place to show the car. This is the only air suspension kit worth
looking into for a daily driven vehicle.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I can in all truth tell every one of you this the best air you can buy

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Yeah, I'll probably buy this at the end of summer :)

You know, if I could recieve a partial sponsorship, that'd be great. :) I attend at least 1 show/month, at the minimum.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Thanks ALOT Scott! Wish I had money!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
ThunderGod said:
ohh boi.....
great now you know he's gonna buy it!:D man if you get that bro your will be off the hook!

·
Registered
306 Posts
yellow_sub said:
you know you need someone to sponser and show off this wonderful new product!:D :D :D
good idea. pick me. fresh paint and rims. :cool:

anywho, so is this shipped to hawaii as well? i know sometimes us island peeps get left out. :(

1 - 20 of 162 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.