Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Man, this is a tough decision.

Air Runer is expensive but its supposed to be more reliable and have a better ride. But it doesn't have side-to-side. :(

Is it worth the extra money?

I can get a few other kits for almost $1000 less through partial sponsorships, but I don't want rough ride or unreliability.
These are the other two kits I can get:
https://www.universalairsuspension....id=48&osCsid=387ae522d530e3dade54f9c7f2a2a542
http://airbagit-store.com/product.asp?returnURL=default.asp&ID=95313

And then I'm looking at this from Dakota Digital:
http://www.dakotadigital.com/index....egory_id=71/home_id=59/mode=prod/prd131.htm:D

Any and all opinions are appreciated. Except for those telling me not to get air ride, cause its gonna happen. :p

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
DONT GET AIRRIDE JON! I HEAR IT KILLS!

hahaha. sorry man. personally, i would probably go with a cheaper kit to get the side to side action. figure if it breaks like 10 times, itll still be at the price of an air runner kit. and no offense to anyone that ACC Air Runner, but it doesnt go low enough IMHO. Everyones always saying "OH man it slams it". Well.... Ive seen Clays ride...THAT is slammed. It takes a body kit to lay it out with Air runner it looks like. Just my .02. I would do one of the other kits I think.

Scotty

·
Banned
528 Posts
Electronic Damping Force Controller
Need to find a coilover system available besides tein that can use this

·
Registered
333 Posts
Tanabe T.E.A.S thats their new suspension thats like an EDFC...

·
Banned
528 Posts
neither did the place I am working with but they have kits that are applicable most likley

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
quadoptix said:
be on the lookout for a new air ride from japan called Air Sus it'll be available soon and pretty damn affordable too =)
any idea on the price range?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
quadoptix said:
be on the lookout for a new air ride from japan called Air Sus it'll be available soon and pretty damn affordable too =)
How soon is soon?.....lol

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hay Yall

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKEN FOR FAST,LOW LOW,LOW BUT LESS MONEY,LOW AND NONMANTANANCE,OR A LITTLE OF ALL THESE??I HAVE TRIED A FEW DIFFERENT THING SO IF I CAN HELP HALLA..:cool:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hayalex6 said:
Jon, plz get Air Ride. PLEASE. It will complete your ride.

Oh I am, just haven't made up my mind. And now Air Runner went and broke one of the cardinal rules of business: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

·
Registered
21 Posts
I maybe able to help you save some money if u want to piece a kit together.. I did and have had no problems at all..... Trick is what you use to seal the stuff together.... I have some stuff that may speed up the process. Cheap

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I have been thinking about the FBI kit as well. I just wish they didnt use the Easy street front strut bag. Since there seems to be issues with camber. I may talk with them to see if we can get another strut made up, something with a bellow bag on it.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.