Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any one have air horns in the xb. i was thinking of installing like a semi truck horn. it would be pretty funny if your going down the road and then hear a loud ass horn and look its a xb lol.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
There's a camo xB here in town that has two truck air horns on the roof of the car above the driver. Its pretty darn loud!

·
Registered
206 Posts
wow im gonna get one for my tcm when i save the money

by the way how much it cost and how hard is it to install it

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i need a loud ass horn for all the damn slow drivers around here.lol is the horn under the hood or on roof???

·
Registered
67 Posts
KapitanE said:
Yes, I got them, fitted them within the front bumper.....

LOUDEST HORN KIT EVAR!!! or best HID ballast cooling system. Either way, YOU WIN!

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
I was thinkin about gettin one of these, but where do you guys put the compressor and the tubing. How big of a compressor is neccessary? I just want a couple load horns not anything fancy. Like a train horn or somethin.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey there. I got my kit off of amazon.com. It Came with the 5 trumpets, the tubing, the relay and the compressor all in one kit. I think it was like $45 shipped. I'm going out today to get some wiring and a switch for it.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
haha...HID ballast cooler. I changed the stocks fro normal horns, but want air horns too. got'em in my other car. ticks people off when they tick me off.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Check out this set up, you should hear these babys blow!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.