NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AIR RUNNER
AIRDYNE
AUGMENT
BOLD WORLD
AIR SUS

does anyone here have any of these "Down System"?
and if you do, please give me your input regards to the systems reliability and if these are available here in the U.S.

All input is appreciated.
TIA.

Eric.

·
Registered
192 Posts
your best bet is to talk to tha guys at autofashion hopefully by late next year ima b bagged n i plan to get it done by AF they carry air runner thats for sure the other systems they may b able to get

i hope that helps a little lol

·
Registered
916 Posts
Ive heard of Air SUS and Bold world but think they arnt avalibale a US suplier. I say go to AutoFashion and get AirRunner. THey ahve the mon their own cars as well as tons of others that have bought the system for their scion. And beeing that there is an AirRunner USA, you can get replacement parts quickly and or get somthing serviced.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Ive heard of Air SUS and Bold world but think they arnt avalibale a US suplier. I say go to AutoFashion and get AirRunner. THey ahve the mon their own cars as well as tons of others that have bought the system for their scion. And beeing that there is an AirRunner USA, you can get replacement parts quickly and or get somthing serviced.
Air Sus is supposed to be getting released in the US soon I believe. Contact Quadoptix and see if he can answer your question.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.