Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK this may seem lame or whatever but I really like my box to smell fresh at all times!! :p

What air freshners have any of you used that are just wonderfully bomb???

I have tried soooo many and they just dont work at all or only last a week or so.

HELP!!!

No soap comments needed ok lets be grown ups! :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Febreeze DOES work! I use it on everything-and-I-mean-everything smelly. The kind in the non-aerosol works best.

I have one of those wood surfboards too, in package, but hubby's prolly gonna get it cuz his worn out. I sure wish that new-car smell would last forever!

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
Cravin said:
I had this little wood surfboard in my other car the smell lasted for a while. I even kept it hanging from my mirror after the smell was gone because I thought it looked cool. :)
boxd_up said:
I have one of those wood surfboards too, in package, but hubby's prolly gonna get it cuz his worn out. I sure wish that new-car smell would last forever!
Sent: "Similar to CK-One"

I like it, and even after having it for about 2.5 months now I can still smell it when the sun warms it up, but I do need a new one...lol

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
One more kick for the surfboard. I have one in all three of my vehicles, looks sweet and smells good.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HEY we went to the car wash Sat. and guess what!!! I bought my husband the surf board!! He got coconut I think. It smells good too!!

Hes not into surfing but he liked the picture on it a lot! :rolleyes: as Im sure "some" of you can tell after seeing him. ;)

Thanks!

I've tried Febreeze but I want one I dont have to spray when I get in the box I want the smell to waiting for me. ;) :D

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Rodney (aka HAWAIIANBUILT) and I got this kind...

the scent is not very strong so it wont give you headache, but it works. there are different kinds of scent, but we like the orange the most...

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
some little asian store should have them, especially in some Japanese car-related stores. :)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now I have to figure out what are Japanese car related stores in LV or ......I could get Johnny or Rodney to send me one! ;) ;)

Thanks Johnny! I'll have to look around China town over here IF I remember! :D

That doesn't sound right....But all the Asian related things in Vegas are basically in ONE area! lol

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
bB626 said:
some little asian store should have them, especially in some Japanese car-related stores. :)
And don't forget, the ones that Dion shops at have shifter knobs too...lol :D

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lot of good that does ME when its in San Diego!

Me and SD dont get along too well!!! And my shoes and feet hate it there!

:p

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
LuvmyxB said:
Lot of good that does ME when its in San Diego!

Me and SD dont get along too well!!! And my shoes and feet hate it there!

:p
Something about 'Soggy Feet' comes to mind...lol :D

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well, I have one but it does *not* have a scent ---it's sold only @ Sharper Image, called the Ionic Breeze (which is inserted into the cig lighter outlet). Sells for $40.00.

I like it...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.