Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the shop i went to is serenity sound over in newport/costa mesa...

www.serenitysoundusa.com

tell them chris sent you they might be able to hook it up

thanks for the tip

hey do you use yours as a daily driver? and if so how is the ride? did you go with the digital gauge?

what was the down time to get your ride back ?

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
thanks for the tip

hey do you use yours as a daily driver? and if so how is the ride? did you go with the digital gauge?

what was the down time to get your ride back ?

Yea im a daily driver. The ride is awsome i love it..i think they are better than any suspension ive had....I did go with a digital readout..I have the Easy Street setup and they threw in the air managment stuff...

I dont know how long it took to do my bags because i had alot of other stuff done to it..bodykit, fiberglass stuff, engine work etc...

I think it takes about 8 hours to do..id just ask them

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea im a daily driver. The ride is awsome i love it..i think they are better than any suspension ive had....I did go with a digital readout..I have the Easy Street setup and they threw in the air managment stuff...

I dont know how long it took to do my bags because i had alot of other stuff done to it..bodykit, fiberglass stuff, engine work etc...

I think it takes about 8 hours to do..id just ask them
where can i get some info on that easy street setup? i spoke with someone over and he told me to check out a web site called airridetechnologies but i couldnt find it i would like to get some more info on that set u have

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I know nothing of the shop mentioned above. I will say that in all of my air suspension experience one thing I have learned is never have a stereo shop doing suspension. This shop may be different. But without knowing their work personally, I can't say.

They did recommend a great company. If you owned one of a hundred different cars. Just not a Scion. Air Ride Technologies (ART) makes nothing for the xB. One guy on the SL forums has an xB that was bagged using ART components. He bought the car from the original owner, who adapted the ART parts to the xB. In my opinion, they did a very poor job of it as well.

I posted to you in the other thread about the lambo doors. There are a couple shops in SoCal I would recommend you talking to. Devious Customs, Go Ez Customs, and Chassis by Aaron Iha. They can all do excellent work. But they would be TOTAL OVERKILL for installing air on an xB. If you are willing to spend the bucks for good equipment, you can also talk to Autofashion down in San Diego. They sell Air Runner air suspension.

Lastly, if you are up for a drive and are willing to come up to the central valley (Visalia) let me know. I can work out some pricing for you to do an install.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know nothing of the shop mentioned above. I will say that in all of my air suspension experience one thing I have learned is never have a stereo shop doing suspension. This shop may be different. But without knowing their work personally, I can't say.

They did recommend a great company. If you owned one of a hundred different cars. Just not a Scion. Air Ride Technologies (ART) makes nothing for the xB. One guy on the SL forums has an xB that was bagged using ART components. He bought the car from the original owner, who adapted the ART parts to the xB. In my opinion, they did a very poor job of it as well.

I posted to you in the other thread about the lambo doors. There are a couple shops in SoCal I would recommend you talking to. Devious Customs, Go Ez Customs, and Chassis by Aaron Iha. They can all do excellent work. But they would be TOTAL OVERKILL for installing air on an xB. If you are willing to spend the bucks for good equipment, you can also talk to Autofashion down in San Diego. They sell Air Runner air suspension.

Lastly, if you are up for a drive and are willing to come up to the central valley (Visalia) let me know. I can work out some pricing for you to do an install.

Hope that helps.

here is the company i am talking about

https://www.universalairsuspension....id=48&osCsid=fe59651ec16efde512b1e3223b3e687b

i have heard of autofashion and seen their work, but aren't we talking about like $4000 plus ? to be hones i only have a budget of about $3000

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.