Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started a new Club xb chat for aim users, probably work with aol users too.

Just send yourself, and whoever a chat invitation and under where it says what room type "Club Xb" and it will take you to the room. All xb owners welcome.

Maybe it will go well, maybe not. Who knows. Thought i'd give it a whirl.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I guess it doesnt work for me bc I dont have AIM yet.

I just thought it would tell me to download it!

So how do I get it? :eek:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
http://www.aim.com , it will take about 3-5minutes if your a fast typer and can think of a sn fast, and if you have dsl/cable. 10minutes if you have dial up.

I'm the room creater, you guys can thank me later. :D :p

Jk, but i did make it. haha If anyone needs help with it, IM me at killerxromances on aim and i'll invite you.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Just checked and it's an empty room, Scotty.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I probably wont be up too much longer, just finished recording.. But i'm up at 3:50am scotty..

The room is empty, anyone that wants to join or start a new one, just type in "Club Xb" in the room name when inviting yourself, that way it may be a different room than the original, it will still share the same title so people know where to go.

I was hoping the room i made earlier lasted much longer than it did..Oh well.

Glad most of you guys liked the idea, its basically the same as here except its more personal (in a good way) when you can actually hold a conversation with fellow box owners.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
yep its rather lackluster this late. it should definetly be best chat room ever though guaging by the pretty kick ass people in it earlier! its good gettin to know some of the fellow box owners better. and on this site, we dont get off topic and crazy. i like it how its about xBs still! i love it!

scotty

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Worked for me, no one there right now though.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
alright i think im gonna just leave my screenname up on it. i may be away, but ill be back a lot today. done with classes.

scotty

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.