Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Cravin said:
I'm getting recaro or sparco front seats with four point harnesses. What do I do about the passenger seat airbag switch and the seatbelt warning light since I wont be using the stock parts anymore. :confused: :)
What up Pat! Uve seen my xB and I have 4 Sparco's. You will have an airbag light on cause you will lose the airbag sensor's in the stock seats. Just dont look at the air bag light and your fine. Hit up the shop if you need some pricing for the seats Pat, (714) 522-7457.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
What up Pat! Uve seen my xB and I have 4 Sparco's. You will have an airbag light on cause you will lose the airbag sensor's in the stock seats. Just dont look at the air bag light and your fine. Hit up the shop if you need some pricing for the seats Pat, (714) 522-7457.
I love that, it's like when you go to the doctor's office and tell him "it hurts when I do this". He says "don't do that". :D

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love that, it's like when you go to the doctor's office and tell him "it hurts when I do this". He says "don't do that". :D
If I told the doc it only hurts when I pee I 'd be in trouble!:eek:

Matt thanks for the heads up I'll pm you about it. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts