Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know if this is the right section for this, but oh well...

i want to change the tone of the stock horn. is it easy to change them? what are the brands? if you are wondering how do i want the horn to sound like, well, if you've been to Disneyland where the monorail uses its horns. yeah, that is how i want the xB horn to sound like. :D

any suggestions? :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
i got one in my xb that sounds like a train horn,,, it is sweet. everyone jumps when i hit it, it is so load(you would not think it came out of the little box haha)

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
I know someone who has a 'ga woooooo ga' horn..its pretty fricken funny.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I need a train sound!!

Yesterday I was told my box looked like it feel off the track at Disneyland! LOL!

And anyone who knows me knows thats a COMPLIMENT!! Im a DISNEY FREAK!!! ;)

·
Registered
340 Posts
I need a train sound!!

Yesterday I was told my box looked like it feel off the track at Disneyland! LOL!

And anyone who knows me knows thats a COMPLIMENT!! Im a DISNEY FREAK!!!
One time I stopped to put gas in my car and the driver of the car that pulled up behind me asked "what's your car going to grow up to be?" But speaking of disneyland, that's one thing that I don't like about Texas...they only have 6 flags and it's only open seasonally not like in CA where it's year round. :mad:

But back to the topic, it would be cool to have a huge sounding horn coming from our little xb's!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
At least you have a theme park!!! No theme parks allowed in LV!!!

Heaven forbid {excuse me for that sir} we should have something to do here besides gamble!

We have the land and if they build it we will go....thats what they're afraid of!!

Ya I've been told I should have put CHUCHU on my plate and I've been asked
"Cute car but why do you guys always travel in packs?"

And "hey wheres the cabose, you guys are never alone! Like a pack trains off the track!"

Ppl are just envious and they dont know how to be nice so they think they're being funny! NOT!!

Hi jack over!

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
I have a laughing **** sound horn(got it from PI). it use to be on my Montero and everytime i press it, its a trip. one of this day, i'll hook it up on the xB. also have the La cocoracha 8 trumpet, thats too much.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
OMG thats the one I was thinking of...these ppl across the street when I was a kid ....the whole family lived in our neighborhood and every single time they drove by the parents house everyone had to honk that thing!! There were SIX of them plus the parents have it!!

Annoyed the hell out of my Grandfather!!!!! Esp since our front door faced the street they were driving by on!

That would be FUNNY on an xB!!! lol

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wackblackxb said:
i got one in my xb that sounds like a train horn,,, it is sweet. everyone jumps when i hit it, it is so load(you would not think it came out of the little box haha)
where did you get it? does that company have another different tone?

·
Registered
352 Posts
some can sound straight from a compressor. this one i was about to get yesterday was two 6 inch horns and a compreesor the size of a soda can. suposedly gets really loud too.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
firefighter supply on line i got an ambulance siren & air horn combo its real cool plus added an after market pep boys horn

·
Registered
173 Posts
yep, mine has a compressor for it too. i think you can pick it up at like a adv auto parts , or autozone. i also have an aaawwooooooga horn too

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.