Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am trying to put a HID set in a aftermarket headlight set instead of the stock ones. I have ordered the HID set, but the place where I ordered the HID's says they will not fit the headlights. Does anyone here know where to get a twin halo chrome aftermarket headlights that will be compatable with HID's? Thanks!!!

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
well

the bulbs in the stocks are not the same as in a dual halo set and some manufactures are diff for the halos once you get the halos then order the right size bulb for the projector. also check sponsered sales thread 365 motorworks is selling hids for a good price w/free harness to alieve any issues about wiring compatibility. a good place to buy halos is krazykustoms ive bought from them and they are great quick response and they sell Sonar brand one of the best

http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f30/6653-f1spec-hid-kits-new-price-2yr/

http://www.krazykustomzonline.com/a...id=5&models_id=180&year=&types_id=12&x=11&y=7

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help, the krazykustom site has the dual halo headlights I want, and I am buying the digital HID's from xtralights.com. The people at xtralights do not know if the HID bulb will fit into the aftermarket headlights, so I am calling a guy tomorrow at krazykustom who should know. Thanks again!

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
watch out

i tried to buy from xtralights.com and they told me stuff that wasn't true i wouldn't trust them at all they drug me along for 2 months before telling me the truth that the tails i ordered and payed for were discontinued and they could not locate any remaining stock after several phone calls and e-mails telling me soon just around the corner i got a bridge etc.... :mad: then took 2 more weeks to refund money

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.