Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
219 Posts
padanky you got any pics of your headlight setup with the HID's?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Ok... question... anyone who has the single halos from ebay... do they take the same regular high/low bulbs as the stock ones (I think bulb 9003)... and is it wired to have the halo lights on all the time? Also... Is anyone running an aftermarket daytime running light system or automatic on/off headlights? I hate turning off my lights when I get out of xB.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,197 Posts
DrBlast33 said:
Ok... question... anyone who has the single halos from ebay... do they take the same regular high/low bulbs as the stock ones (I think bulb 9003)... and is it wired to have the halo lights on all the time? Also... Is anyone running an aftermarket daytime running light system or automatic on/off headlights? I hate turning off my lights when I get out of xB.

I think the lights in the Anzo single projectors is a 9005 and the high is a 9006, or so I thought. And stock bulbs are H4 for the xB just to let you know;) You can hook up the eye;ids and halo by tapping into your runners or you can tap them into the low beams if you only want them on at that time. I had mine hooked up to the runners, but an led in one went out and I guess they are a BPITA to switch out too.
 

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
Joined
·
3,810 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
I think the lights in the Anzo single projectors is a 9005 and the high is a 9006, or so I thought. And stock bulbs are H4 for the xB just to let you know;) You can hook up the eye;ids and halo by tapping into your runners or you can tap them into the low beams if you only want them on at that time. I had mine hooked up to the runners, but an led in one went out and I guess they are a BPITA to switch out too.
i believe that the ANZO's run on "H" series. H1/H3
 

·
TheOtherGuys
Joined
·
7,988 Posts
R_lilbox said:
padanky you got any pics of your headlight setup with the HID's?
Here is a back shot, they are the dual Halo.
 

Attachments

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
Joined
·
3,841 Posts
Jeff, Steve went back to stock and HiDs in his headlights and foglights.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
I have some hids on my xb but u know how there high and low and im bout to get the halo projectors i wanted to know if i could still use that same hid on the halos
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,512 Posts
GI on a pair of Ichikoh headlights... pm me with offers.
 
21 - 40 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top