Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I'd like to see the Ichikohs at night. I have the dual projector halos, and am not happy w/ the light output. So I drive w/ my bB fogs on also.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
dual halo's from ebay.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
squirrel said:
I'd like to see the Ichikohs at night. I have the dual projector halos, and am not happy w/ the light output. So I drive w/ my bB fogs on also.

Yes, they suk. Thats why I cleared my stock ones.

·
Registered
239 Posts
yeah i have not heard many good things about the AF Hlight selections... and im not diggin the looks of the first one posted too much... any one have them on a PW?

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
There are a few sets of bB headlights floating around also. Too expensive for me.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
squirrel said:
The Ichikoh Headlights will work better with the Titanium LUMINICSBULBS. With Ichikohs, Im able to Adj. the lens individually up/down, side/side for better light pattern and direction.
The Hi beams are like spot light on a cruiser.....Brad.
Only Neg. that I have with this HL is the light bluish tint on the lens/reflector? (I may apply a removable smoked vinyl tint for shows.)
Other than that, Im OK with any aftermarket HL.
And yes Brad, I drive with the Fog lights on with the Dual Projectors w/ halo also.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Glad I'm not the only one who feels like the lights aren't worth the money.

Jay, I like the progression of your xB BTW. Nice photo album.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I have the dual halo projectors with HIDs and I really wish someone would come out with a nice, quality replacement. The Ichikos are high quality, but I don't like the way the look.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
FrankenScion said:
I have the dual halo projectors with HIDs and I really wish someone would come out with a nice, quality replacement. The Ichikos are high quality, but I don't like the way the look.

I'm running HID's in my stock lights. D2R bulbs, Audi A8 ballasts. They work great, just no brights.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
JDMBox05 said:
where can you get the ichikos? i love those!!!!
Ebay, you can get them with a HID kit included. Or without

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
dual halo w/ BMW HID

Attachments

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.