Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I would love to get some fog lights on my ride at a decent price!!

Factory fog light kit is like $300!! thats outrageous!!

From what I understand the kit contains, 2 foglight housings? brackets? a relay and a switch?

I've found fog lights on my own, any one know where I could source the rest of the kit after market?

Any one running an aftermarket kit?

Anyone know where I can find just the switch and the relay?

·
Pishtaco
3,956 Posts
Everything you want to know about fog lights is in the DIY Lighting subforum. The mods should ban you, or at least slap you silly for not making any effort to answer this and your half dozen other questions, on your own.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No need to be hostile, were all XB lovers here.

Thank you for the gruff nudge in the right direction. Cheers!

---------- Post added 11-14-2011 at 10:44 AM ----------

Did some searching, still wasn't able to find much info on sourcing the fog switch and relay outside of the dealer kit.

·
Unregistered User
381 Posts
Check the classifieds. There's a guy selling oem bB fog light housings for about $150. Then go head to ebay and search up jdmisme and he has oem bB fog light switches plus relays. Then all you need is a set of HIDS for it and ya good to go homie!:D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! Is the BB switch and relay different from the USA spec one in any way other than appearance? (will they both work exactly the same as the OEM/ pop right in?)

·
Unregistered User
381 Posts
The relay just pops in. The switch on the other hand is quite difficult to wire up IMO. I just spliced 2 out of the 4 wires and tapped it into the stock harness. Although all 4 wires will be needed if you would like the icon on the switch to be illuminated. All up to you man.

·
Pishtaco
3,956 Posts

·
addicted
3,978 Posts
don't stress those that try to police this site. It happens all the time. For some reason it really pisses people off. In some cases the question could be answered in a thread but its near to impossible to find it. I understand. What I recommend in the future is google most of the question with key words in it But always put "scion xb" at the beginning. In most cases, when you scroll down the google search it will give you related posts in the the CLUBXB and SCIONLIFE forums. Good luck with all your mods. btw, if you come up on a fab front end I have a set of fab fog lights I might let go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.