Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.aero-turbine.com/

The local shop here can instal this for $299 + tax. I was looking at going with the Borla exhaust system but thats going to run me about $400. They have a lifetime warranty and state improved gas milages and performance.

Has anyone had one installed? Hows it sound? Yes? No? Go for the Borla?

I can't [email protected]!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had one on my 04' Dodge Ram w/. Hemi. They sound very good on a v8. The build quality is right up there with the best of them. No packing, so they are loud.
Douglas

·
Registered
310 Posts
Borla is good ;)

It really depends on what sound your looking for.
If you are looking for a poppy farty kinda exhaust, Borla i not for you.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I was thinking about getting this too with the resonator to quiet things down some...but it's low priority for me...I'd also be interested in anyone who has installed it on their xb.

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
they have an xb soundclip on their website. or they did. i know they still have teh pic of it installed.

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hotbox05 said:
they have an xb soundclip on their website. or they did. i know they still have teh pic of it installed.
Their website is kind of whacky. Definitely not user friendly. I found the sound clips for the dodge trucks and the honda's but none for the xB...

It does sound nice but I think I'm going to be going with the Borla. My shop at my work can install it for half the amount. They're also checking to see if they can get it for me as well. Working for a transportation company can have it's advantages.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.