Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
That is a cold air intake, the filter will be in driver bottom fender. For the same price I bought the Weapon - R with ram kit!

Paul

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
I installed mine a month ago.. i dont know if its really cold air but i felt a big difference especially the drive to vegas from socal... i drove to vegas the week before and a week after i installed it, and there was big difference... and the sound it makes... ooh,

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
hope these are good enough pictures... taken right after installed...

Attachments

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
the filter is under the driver side headlight by the foglight hole...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thats different, my AEM intake was installed vertically just to the right of the engine block, not horizontal to the bumper (the Pipe with the AEM logo on it appears up n down on mine that is)

·
Registered
546 Posts
AEM does not make a V2 CAI for the xb they do not have it listed on there website...the one on the ebay listing is just a regular AEM CAI

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
BigWill184 said:
AEM does not make a V2 CAI for the xb they do not have it listed on there website...the one on the ebay listing is just a regular AEM CAI

i thought the box it came with says v2 on it or something... i dont know...

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Its called the the v2. That was the first intake that I bought. There is the one w/ all the bends and loops, then there is the straight shot L-shaped one(the v2). Both go behind the driver side HL right next to the fog light hole. Take off your FL cover and you will notice a big difference :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.