Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im a newb, and first car etc... So basically what should I do daily to keep my box in sexy conditions?? thanks in advance!:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,418 Posts
what are you into lots of peps have a theme or style they go with.
taz - has lots fo dice
short bus - Maltese cross
kartel - 44mag
i have seen alot of cool things there is the VIP STYLE . Its WHAT MOVES YOU.
ITS YOUR CAR YOU DRIVE IT .
also if you do a google search images of the scion xb lost cool ideas mix mach
LET YOUR MIND GO.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
short bus said:
what are you into lots of peps have a theme or style they go with.
taz - has lots fo dice
short bus - Maltese cross
kartel - 44mag
i have seen alot of cool things there is the VIP STYLE . Its WHAT MOVES YOU.
ITS YOUR CAR YOU DRIVE IT .
also if you do a google search images of the scion xb lost cool ideas mix mach
LET YOUR MIND GO.
O erm ... I meant just for keeping it neat and clean first lol but ty for that tip :)
im in the process of saving up money, I knwo for sure I want the lambo doors, and black chrome to go with my car color atm. Thats all so far hopefully by summer 07' Ill have new pics up :):D
 

·
RS4 #303
Joined
·
4,900 Posts
dusty boxes

use damp microfiber it catches dust like flypaper to flys:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,420 Posts
Just be so excited all the time and dream of ideas. but the basics are wheels (big seledtion) and lowering (makes the ride better).
 

·
TheOtherGuys
Joined
·
7,988 Posts
Keep it clean, and stay out of Pep Boys, Auto Zone, etc.

Wash and dry it often, and be sure to dry the door jambs. Door jambs are the first place to show age, most people overlook wiping the jambs clean when washing. Engine Bay is easy to clean when washing the car, as long as you do it close to everytime. If you let it get too dirty it's almost impossible to get it really clean.
 

·
TheOtherGuys
Joined
·
7,988 Posts
I forget, Ive bought and tried so many different kinds. I'm not sure, I think Miguires (SP)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Padanky said:
Keep it clean, and stay out of Pep Boys, Auto Zone, etc.

Wash and dry it often, and be sure to dry the door jambs. Door jambs are the first place to show age, most people overlook wiping the jambs clean when washing. Engine Bay is easy to clean when washing the car, as long as you do it close to everytime. If you let it get too dirty it's almost impossible to get it really clean.
door jambs :confused: sorry first car, and im not really a mechanic or such lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,923 Posts
IgnizshunxB said:
door jambs :confused: sorry first car, and im not really a mechanic or such lol
The painted area you see only when you open the door. Keep that clean and your Box will stay nicer longer.


A clean engine compartment will go a long way towards keeping your box looking new.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
surfcitylocal said:
The painted area you see only when you open the door. Keep that clean and your Box will stay nicer longer.


A clean engine compartment will go a long way towards keeping your box looking new.

awesome thanks :)
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top