Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I apologize for not having any pics posted yet, will do as soon as I get a chance.
Just wanted to introduce ourselves...we live in South Dakota - xB's are rare these parts, so we stick out like sore thumbs! We loved our first xB (Dita) so much we had to get another one (Dahlia). Dita is white and Dahlia is black. They are beautiful :)
We look forward to being apart of this site.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Good deal, another multi xb family. We currently have 4, 2 HotLava RS1's, 1 Envy Green RS3 and 1Torched Penny RS4.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are stricken with envy! Congrats on the multiples! Our ultimate dream is to have a different color scion for each day of the week.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Hello and welcome aboard.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Welcome to the site! I'm part of a multi-scion family too. I have one, my sister has one, dad, uncle, and sister's boyfriend has a tC.

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Welcome Dita and Dahlia. One white and one black, kinda reminds me of that Stevie Wonder song, Ebony and Ivory.:D

·
Registered
198 Posts
and a HEARTY welcome to the madness....!

just brought an oversize across I-90 and down I-29....lovely weather.....NOT!

I have spotted several x-B's in sd, and yes I've seen a white one,a black one, and a rs2(around Rapid City) several times.
where are you at?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh, I am sooooo mad!!! Last night Dahlia got hit in the parking lot by some dumba$$ who doesn't know how to look before he backs up!! So it might be awhile before we get a pic of both of them together....Sux cuz we've only had Dahlia for 2 weeks!! Urrrrrrrr....

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Oh, I am sooooo mad!!! Last night Dahlia got hit in the parking lot by some dumba$$ who doesn't know how to look before he backs up!! So it might be awhile before we get a pic of both of them together....Sux cuz we've only had Dahlia for 2 weeks!! Urrrrrrrr....
Arrgh! :mad:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
That sucks! Welcome to the club and we'll look forward to seeing your pics when she's back from the shop.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.