Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Darrell got some tint from stickercity.com and did half of the halos and the fog lights. The fog lights look real dark in the pics, but in person it does look blue. Plus, he took off some of the tiny graphix from the hood and the sides so the graphix look much cleaner.

Before with all the little pieces

After

And I know, still no bumper...hopefully next week. {crossing fingers}:rolleyes:

Thanks for letting me share...it brings me joy! LOL!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
It looks better that way with the little pieces gone. The tint is nice too, looks blue on my screen.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I also bought some fabric for $10 and made 2 sun visor covers and a shifter cover and still have some left for something small. Those will be used for show purposes only...next show is BFD so you all will have to wait for those pics.;)

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
lookin good tammie! i'm still not done with fabric either. i plan on have a whole little setup in my trunk for BFD. what kind of fabric did you decide on?

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Looking good Tammie!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yellow_sub said:
lookin good tammie! i'm still not done with fabric either. i plan on have a whole little setup in my trunk for BFD. what kind of fabric did you decide on?
I didn't go with the fur...I went the other route. I found some velvet looking fabric with sparkles on it that matches perfectly with the look I am going for. It is expensive, like $20/yard. I will be using that as headliner, too. You will see the covers and the whole shebang on BFD; that includes my disco ball curtains for the rear windows.;)

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Scion-Doll said:
I didn't go with the fur...I went the other route. I found some velvet looking fabric with sparkles on it that matches perfectly with the look I am going for. It is expensive, like $20/yard. I will be using that as headliner, too. You will see the covers and the whole shebang on BFD; that includes my disco ball curtains for the rear windows.;)
nice i can't wait to see. i'm glad we live so close together cause i think we keep pushing each other and give each other so many ideas. by whole shebang would you happen to mean floor mats too?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.