Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since I am on sick leave (but I am not bedridden), I went to the accessory store to look at some stuff.... saw a package of 10mm chrome strip, very flexible and thin type, bought it and then decided that my window rubber strip need some chroming ...a fter which I looked on the inside and decided to add a strip across the dash.... here are the results...

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
wow! i can tell your favorite color is chrome. looks good.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Dion, you should make a "stamp of approval by Dion" pic. haha

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you folks.....there are more to be done.....

I need these door panels.... only available in Japan....

Once I get then, I will have them sprayed light grey to match my seats and the roof.....

Then I need this speedometer, from the same store...

There is one guy in the states that can get them for me ... but then his shipping is way too expensive.... it will be shipped from japan to States then to Singapore.... I will wait till I am in Japan again before I buy them...

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
KapitanE said:
Thank you folks.....there are more to be done.....

I need these door panels.... only available in Japan....

Once I get then, I will have them sprayed light grey to match my seats and the roof.....

Then I need this speedometer, from the same store...

There is one guy in the states that can get them for me ... but then his shipping is way too expensive.... it will be shipped from japan to States then to Singapore.... I will wait till I am in Japan again before I buy them...
Who's your contact for the speedo? That's nice!!

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
West Covina? that is about 10miles away from me!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Myopic said:
KapitanE, those are nice chrome touches on the B, along with the tradional FUSA. I am partial to a balanced amount of chrome. I bought some of the Unico products through Kevin also. He is really great to deal with on the import items. I have the Website for the Unico parts and other brands if you want it. Unfortunately it only displays a few of its pages in English.
Post the site anyway, please!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Dont make fun of me {Dion}

But does the table come standard in the bB's or is that an option or after market item? I've always wondered about that.

Kaptains bB's is very nice!!!! :D

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
KapitanE said:
The contact email is this...

Keyuan He [[email protected]]

He is located at West Covina, Cali. (where the hell is that place?)
thats the guy I got my speedo chrome trim from. his cool, gave me a good deal too, heh he even agreed to meet me at Home Depot for thr trade.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Holy crap it's backwards!!! Anyway...it looks good.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good! I was at a show and someone else did the moldings under the windows too.

I just got a roll of chrome vinyl yesterday, to do the under side of my hood between the braces and just so happens that the factory didn't spray color on the complete underside of the hood under the heat shield.

It doesn't look to bad, so I will still do it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.