·
Rescued RS 2.0
820 Posts
Congrats. A bad time not to have AC.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Ok so ac problem came back.. Came back after I removed middle trim to change out deck unit so something must have happened. I'm gonna remove it again and make sure no wires are pinched and all connectors are tight. If it don't work, gonna have to check pressure again. It's like a never ending list of problems with the car so far.. Smh

·
Rescued RS 2.0
820 Posts
The AC Amplifier access is via removing the deck (far back right). You might have bumped something while you were in there.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I removed the middle trim again and removed the deck and put it back, now everything is fine again. Can't believe everything is so tight back there that it affects everything. Glad it's back up and running. It was so hot riding in the car today without ac.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Keep us updated ,

My A/C acts very similar . Blows cold , then hot . Try my fix below :unsure:

After begins to blow hot, I can " fix " by coming to a complete stop , press A/C button off , and then turn fan off. Once thats done I turn the fan knob back on , then press the A/C button back on.

Sounds weird as hell , but it will work for another 10 minutes o_O Im sure its the electrical . I can feel the a/c pulley kick on when the " fix " works ... maybe a bad a/c compressor ?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts