Scion xB Forum banner

Should scion release an absolute red xB ?

• Yay

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Nay

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I dont care

Votes: 1 7.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
wow, I didn't think the xB would look that good in red. I am wrong, I change my vote lol :D
I think the box is one of those cars that probably looks good in every color! Like the Beetle, it's hard to find a color that doesn't look good

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Yay!!! Finally, someone posted up pics of the Phoenix. I love that car and the whole meaning behind it. Scion Night was a very memorable event for me cuz it was my first time going and I got to see the unveiling of the Phoenix.

Thanks, EvilDave!!;) You all did a great job!! It looks better in person though and I love how the CF gas tank cover lights up!!

·
Alpha Squad Nor-Cal
387 Posts
admin said:
nice ... the xb looks lovely in red is that a shop car ?
No that car was biult for our friends the Koshaks. They used to own the Allstar green Xb the one with the C/F roof.Thier house burned down one night with the car in the garage and we got together with our favorite Scion dealer Tracy Toyota (owned by my good friend Roni Lott) and made a deal with them.They gave us a stock white Xb with 12,000 miles on it for a $1.00 . Then I started hitting up all the sponsors we all had and got all the parts given to us for the project.including the paint job and alot of crazy one of a kind stuff you will have to go to thier web site to check out the biuld.(www.myjdmphoenix.com) It took us 4-weeks to biuld it and the only one who knew about it was Jim the dad who we got involved after we started to biuld it.We gave the car to Shelby (his doughter) at Scion Night at Marine World this year.

check out thier web site and you can see the biuld from day one till now.

·
Registered
104 Posts
That green xb was my favorite...it inspired my building plans for my xb....I was crush to find out what had happen to it...and I am glad for what ya did man...it was a kool thing..but 1 thing I need to know do you mean $100 dollars or $1.00...yea the dollar that a hundred pennies make up to!!

·
Alpha Squad Nor-Cal
387 Posts
neo24 said:
That green xb was my favorite...it inspired my building plans for my xb....I was crush to find out what had happen to it...and I am glad for what ya did man...it was a kool thing..but 1 thing I need to know do you mean $100 dollars or $1.00...yea the dollar that a hundred pennies make up to!!
No I realy ment one dollar! me and my three friends each gave Jim a quarter and thats what he bought the car with.

·
Registered
104 Posts
OMG one dollar you guys did some good @$$ talking... Man if I was to pay a dollar for a ride I would have a fast @$$ ride due to all the money left over!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts

What's up dave.. how's it going..I like the site.. just need to down load my picture but don't know how to..

Have a Merry Christmas..

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
admin said:
With the release of the rs xa and tc, scion has to be considering the absolute red for the xb. What do you think ?
I like the Salsa Red better, seems to have more depth. Absolutely Red reminds me of Avon lipstick! Too bright for me. But hey, I'm just another person with an opinion.....

·
Registered
657 Posts
man that phoniex was one hell of a project! If it wasn't at weopon-R having work done, it was here at PrecisionMuffler.com and than to the paint shop. Keeping it a secret was pretty easy, the paint shop was awesome on gettin it done so fast for scion night. :D I was so proud to be apart of that project.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
EVILDAVE said:
No ! because me ,Stylis,Brad and our friend Tim just biult this one!
I'm not admitting to anything! But darn if I don't see more of those 886motorwerx.com vinyl popping up more and more.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.