Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Lonely in SoVA
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an 09 xB with 198k miles that's had the ABS, traction control, vehicle stability control, and the e-brake lights on for maybe 10 months now, and when I got it checked, I was told that the left rear wheel speed sensor had a foreign object in it, and the right rear sensor had debris or something in it, and basically I assumed that cleaning them would fix the issue, but that hasn't helped anything. The lights are still on, and after being in two near death experiences in which none of the above features worked because the lights on the dash were on, I feel as though it's time to get them fixed. Do I have to replace the whole rear hub, or can i just replace the little sensor piece, or what needs to happen to get the lights off my dash? I haven't been able to find a clear answer to this question and if anybody has some input I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I had the same thing happen to me on the hwy, I pulled over, lucky I still had my Foxwell scanner. Mine was the left rear, malfunction or dirty. I just cleared the code, we'll see if it comes back on, so far all good driving around town. I looked behind the wheel maybe a whole hub issue, I would have to dig around to find some answers.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts