Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've updated my box recently and haven't put any decent pics up, so here's my chance!

I just got done w/ the engine cover & the wiper, but like everyone knows...tons more to come when you're an addict:D

Lemme know what ya'll think

oh yeah, thanks to all who did the wiper tutorials:)

edit: the box i built for the subs is finally in...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Awesome job Aaron! Just keeps gettin better and better. We should do an all PW photo shoot soon. Maybe at Mile Square Park or something. Your engine cover and rear wiper came out great. Did you mask off the emblems on the cover or use an overlay?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
surfcitylocal said:
Awesome job Aaron! Just keeps gettin better and better. We should do an all PW photo shoot soon. Maybe at Mile Square Park or something. Your engine cover and rear wiper came out great. Did you mask off the emblems on the cover or use an overlay?
Thanks TAZ!

i used the overlays from randode. they turned out really good, i was impressed

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, the tint is pretty dark, i told em i wanted limo all around w/ the visor strip as well. it turned out really well w/ the white contrasting it!

yeah, the wheels are pretty popular...i kinda settled after i wrecked my first pair...they were cheap and available

·
Registered
77 Posts
ctruss said:
Nice box. One problem though.

As bad ass as those wheels are, I am seeing them EVERYWHERE now.
Yeah I know, I got mine back in like September '05 and now it's just ridiculous.

But, either way, the ride...magnifique. Fantastico. Good job mayn.

That big ol' JL sticker screams "steal me." But nice setup though.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good, gotta love the looks of a PW! So fresh and so clean.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.