Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Read the write up on a wax evaluation from Consumer Digest. Their #1 was
Black Magic Wet Shine. In Gloss, Durability, Cleaning, Scratching/Hazing removal, Compatibalitity with Plastic, these all got that full red circle of Excellent. Ease of Use was the only one that got a blank circle which meant good. I used all the other great things that were on here and this was by far the best glaze and it took off scratches and swirl marks. It was $5.62 at Walmart. I was VERY pleased. Sorry for no pictures yet. Gotta get a good spot to shoot from. And I keep forgetting the camera. I love my Scion xB Braun Rampvan. If you go on their website you can see one and how it works.
My best regards and many smile balloons to all, ;)
serenity11

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Just don't use their tire wet stuff, it's a dirt magnet!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Live to Surf, Surf to Live: Just don't use their tire wet stuff, it's a dirt magnet!!!!!!!!

Can you please tell me who makes something that doesn't make your tires like a dirt magnet?

Thanks a bunch, :)
serenity11

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Dion,

I have been lurking around. Had problems with my new xB and it's finally fixed. You see it's a new version and they have to get the wrinkles out. Only thing it did, was give me wrinkles. Thanks for asking.

serenity11 (finally)

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Maguiars HOT SHINE is AWSOME for your tires, I live in the desert, and my tires are always shiney :D Just make sure you get the kind in the spray bottle, not the arosal kind...that kind sucks.

as for wax, I love the new Eagle One - Nano Wax, its easy to put on and take off.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
serenity11 said:
Hi Dion,

I have been lurking around. Had problems with my new xB and it's finally fixed. You see it's a new version and they have to get the wrinkles out. Only thing it did, was give me wrinkles. Thanks for asking.

serenity11 (finally)
Haha, wrinkles!! Glad your baby is fixed, we still wanna see some pics, especially of the newer version!

*Starts holding breath*

J/K :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.