Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking around this forum for sometime and thought I would finally post. There seems to be alot of helpful and friendly people in here with some very nice xBs. I have had my xB since midsummer and will hopfully be modding it up as money allows me to. I have an 06, BSP, 5 spd. The only thing I have done to it is add an Apex N1 muffler with a 2" pipe from the cat back. My wife has an 04 camo green xB.

A little history for the Toyota nut. When I first started driving the only car I would own was an 80 to 82 corolla. I had 3 of them and I also had a 81 starlet. I never was able to fix it up the way I wanted to but it will change with the xB.

Future plans are lower it with DF210's and some sort of 15x8 rim with low offset and some other things.

I hope to get to know some of guys and girls and thanks for reading this.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will definitely get some pics up. Yeah, I talked the wife into getting it 2 years ago then I got mine. We were just in a head on accident in my wifes xB. I will post those up to make everyone depressed.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
championjeep said:
I will definitely get some pics up. Yeah, I talked the wife into getting it 2 years ago then I got mine. We were just in a head on accident in my wifes xB. I will post those up to make everyone depressed.
Oh wow, that's a bummer about the wife's xB! :(

Mine was just the opposite of yours, got mine first. The wife was "undecided" till she drove mine.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
You've come to the right place for friendly info flooded talk, I get on here every once and awhile. Well, Dion and I try to check in and keep everyone happy.

Did your wife get another xB, I take it she is alright or you wouldn't have bought one too. I would like to see pics of both the new xB's and the wrecked one.

Welcome to the Club!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here are a couple from the accident. It happened about 2 weeks ago. The car is in the shop getting all new Scion parts put on.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys for all the greetings. As for my name it is from a well known Pit bull that lived in the 70's and 80's. I will get some pics of my car up I just have to take some. I figure its bone stock and everyone knows what it looks like.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We were both in the car when it happened. A Ford Ranger turned left in front of us at the last minute and only move we had was to hit him. Wife is fine. No scratches or cuts on us which was good. I was mad because it was a 17 y/o kid that hit us and he was drinking and this happened at 6:00 in the evening.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
championjeep said:
We were both in the car when it happened. A Ford Ranger turned left in front of us at the last minute and only move we had was to hit him. Wife is fine. No scratches or cuts on us which was good. I was mad because it was a 17 y/o kid that hit us and he was drinking and this happened at 6:00 in the evening.
WOW! Some people's children....

Anyway, looks like the box handled the hit pretty well. What's the cost to repair?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cost to repair is $6,200. The other driver is covering everything. The box did take the hit well. Our bags didn't come out but the rangers did haha

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Glad your here and that your both ok. Sorry about the box tho.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks everyone for welcoming me. We are both ok I just hope the box is alright after this. My thinking is once a car is in a serious accident its never the same.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.