Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Fellow xBer's,

I am sorry, I believe I posted this somewhere as an answer to a thread but wanted to have my own thread and sew this with it's own color...

I am handicapped with a rare spinal cord disorder, wheelchair bound, and am so glad that Braun did a new version of a Rampvan using the Scion xB. It's that same wonderful box on the outside, just the rear inside is different with the conversion to make it wheelchair accessible. And you need to see the reactions I am getting with people watching that box kneeling down, automatically opening the hatch, and out comes the ramp. In the Walmart parking lot people are stopping dead in their tracks and you gotta see the wide eyed smiles. And the "I can't believe it" expressions. I love it, and love my new toy. It sure feels great to not have one of those big vans that eat up all the gas and are not on the same street as mine.:D Yippee, yippee... I am just tickled pink to be able to zoom around and have fun doing it. What a wonderful new journey for me....

My best to all,
serenity11

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
WOW That sounds cool!

Can you post pics when you get a chance so we can see it?

Good for you!!! No big old van!! You're with the IN crowd!!

:D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Good deal!!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Cool! sounds awesome... I've seen pics on the toyota website, but would love to see your pics, be sure to post some up.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
That is friggin' awesome! I too would really like to see some pics.

·
Registered
206 Posts
thats so kool..welcome and hop to see pix of your ride.
aloha..
jon

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
that great that you found something that accomodates you and you actually like...Yea we all live on pics...if you were to say you put gas in your box, we would say where's the pic of you pumping it...

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Big_Kokujin said:
that great that you found something that accomodates you and you actually like...Yea we all live on pics...if you were to say you put gas in your box, we would say where's the pic of you pumping it...
lol thats soooo true. thats a really great idea. i'm glad you can enjoy one of these cars too and welcome to the family!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.