Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup every1, just want to share the joy to all... we have a new addition to the family, my beautiful princess Madeline Riley DelosReyes was born today, Oct 1, 2006 at 9:09 AM... I will be out for a while gotta take care of the new baby...

see you all soon... :D

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Congratulations...hate to be the one to state the obvious....Where are the pics? :eek: Baby pics are always fun to look at. :D

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
another box girl

once again daddy's girls are the best congrats and good luck finding any shut eye for awhile --- but its worth it in the end:) ;) :) ;)

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
aww how cute :D hope u like gettin alot of sleep before they bring the baby home :p congrates on ur new family member :)

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
madmaxb said:
aww how cute :D hope u like gettin alot of sleep before they bring the baby home :p congrates on ur new family member :)
LoL, we are now home just today. i was there with her in the hospital from the time she was born, i slept there to. it was actually a surprise to us, we werent ready for her to come yet. but shes here now and we were just too excited to see her... this is going to be a fast two weeks vacation...

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
congrats!!! can't wait to see what mods you do the baby seat. make sure to get a jdm one and add some led's to it lol!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.