Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gee I was just looking at the singles thread and thinking that if I could find a man like my xB I might consider a relationship! ha! :p

Okay... the same characteristic as my xB...

Lets see (cue romantic music)
...Unique, stands out in a crowd, own drummer etc.:cool:
...FUN to drive :eek:
...zippy but not into power :rolleyes:
...makes me feel good all over :)
...goes the distance with me through any kind of traffic :)
...soooooooo reliable:)
...Square but cool! :cool:
...makes me smile! :D
...someone who I want to spend a lot of time having adventures with;)
...someone to share the journey that is the...

**Wonderful World of Scion xB*** :p

OH YEAH!

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
madmaxb said:
:D Foxy when u gonna get some pics on here lol wanna see ur xb:cool:
pics of you too might be nice foxy.

·
Registered
40 Posts
lol I just had to see what this thread was about, I thought the first post I was gonna read was gonna say something like "I want a man who is like my xB - nice and compact and preferably 'insert color of your scion here'" or something to that effect.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
polarproject said:
lol.....my wife hates my car se said "its like your girlfriend"
dont worry youre not the only 1 we get that a lot... i once had a big fight with my ex because of the car, she got jealous... she said i spent too much time with my car, cleaning, working and stuff... she didnt give it up for weeks... :(

·
Registered
869 Posts
i explained it to my wife like this, i said honey you know how you like to put makeup on and dress up and some other girls dont. well this is like the make up and dress up for men, but not all men like to dress up.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
polarproject said:
i explained it to my wife like this, i said honey you know how you like to put makeup on and dress up and some other girls dont. well this is like the make up and dress up for men, but not all men like to dress up.
ROFLMAO!!!! So lemme get this straight...so guys who would like to put on make up and dress up, sublimate that desire by modding their xBs??? Ruht Roh, the truth is out fellas! ;)

So what about girls who love their xBs and still like to get dressed up and put on makeup? Are we like girls who want to be boys who want to be girls?

LMAO! ok ok...just kidding...we know ALL the guys in Club xB are Macho StudMuffins!!! :cool: wooo hooo!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.