Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd show some new mods i did late this week and today. Let me know what you think. And yes I know i need grilles for the kit, I just installed the billet grille in the middle grille spot but havent taken pics of that. I'll post up some pics of it soon.

and my new project just got painted today....

·
Registered
537 Posts
Looks great! I have 2 suggestions, I like the camber in the back, I would get some cheap camber bolts for the front so the match and dont stick out that far. I would also lose the yellow film on the foglights. I realize it is a jdm thing but I think this particular kit is a little to classy for it.

What rear lip did you end up getting?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great! I have 2 suggestions, I like the camber in the back, I would get some cheap camber bolts for the front so the match and dont stick out that far. I would also lose the yellow film on the foglights. I realize it is a jdm thing but I think this particular kit is a little to classy for it.

What rear lip did you end up getting?
Any suggestions on where to pick up those camber bolts from dminner? and yea i was kinda thinking the same thing about the yellow film as well. I was also debating on whether or not I should keep the halo headlights or go back to stock ones.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Go stock ones cleared out and without the yellow film. Also get the foglights for the kenstyle urban kit that will make a world of difference on your front appearance too.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Looks good!

The seams are really tight and it all flows very nicely.

Do you think it would look good to add a FFF over the stock headlights?
(Cleared with Silverstars of course.)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im running HID's in the projectors, so ill prob end up getting a matching kit for the factory fogs and also the kenstyle fogs.

Thanks for the comments guys

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
cool, something other than a Fab or kentstyle(lol). Or is it? yup, let's work on getting those bottom fogs or something that will fit nice. I won't let you halfass it. it's coming together nice. I can't wait to roll all the kitted xB's together. We're gonna out floss all the "other" Scions in Chicago!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.