Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good with the all blacked out theme. Now to get some black headlights and smoked fender markers.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
It would look alot cooler if someone would actually wake up before 4pm on the weekend so we can drop the front end... hes riding all eholy cholo right now with the rear end tanked and the front end stock!!!
What's he being dropped with?

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
thanx bunches from everybody. taz, sid, pdanky, johnny, thundergod, dave "subtrash", squirrel, kartel.. my box ain't ish compared to the above listed. and kartel you know i like em low in the rear, low rider style...like a dog wipin his butt on the carpet.hahaha. this weekend, hopefully if i wake up.. we shall do this. and XBcreep i'm dropped on eibachs.. it was shortbus' handed down to me. thanks to my balliztik family for all the help and clubxb xb peeps that inspire me or even feed the flame of my scionitis xbium addiction. novel. end.

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i got ya thundergod :) . but my box does look like it though. trying to park on the driveway at my new place. oh jesus my poor exhaust.. it hurts to hear it scrape. i let everybody out and inch my way up. you gotta pay to be wee bit low.

·
Scion God
541 Posts
What?? You accepting a fuckin xB Oscar or something?? Just have to give ya a lil **** about the ride. You would probably wake up before 4pm if we didnt stay awake all weekend partaking in alcoholic concoctions but ohh well... Balliztik in 07 Beeeeyyyoootttccchheeesss!!!!

thanx bunches from everybody. taz, sid, pdanky, johnny, thundergod, dave "subtrash", squirrel, kartel.. my box ain't ish compared to the above listed. and kartel you know i like em low in the rear, low rider style...like a dog wipin his butt on the carpet.hahaha. this weekend, hopefully if i wake up.. we shall do this. and XBcreep i'm dropped on eibachs.. it was shortbus' handed down to me. thanks to my balliztik family for all the help and clubxb xb peeps that inspire me or even feed the flame of my scionitis xbium addiction. novel. end.

·
Registered
759 Posts
What?? You accepting a fuckin xB Oscar or something?? Just have to give ya a lil **** about the ride. You would probably wake up before 4pm if we didnt stay awake all weekend partaking in alcoholic concoctions but ohh well... Balliztik in 07 Beeeeyyyoootttccchheeesss!!!!

Thats funny stuff oooo and i thank you all for that
BALLIZTIK WA.STATE FEB.07 WATCH OUT CANADA "AYE"

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
next mod would be the head lights and side markers. and my lower left bumper needs to be painted coz somebody stole it awhile back and i just been lazy to paint it. it's a new car season of 07 and i'm still not there compared to a lot of nice clean sexy arse xbs in here. but i do thank this place alot. i was a mere spectator(noob) at one of my first shows at giovanni's and parked my box faraway. more mods to come.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.