Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I've made up my mind on wheels. I'm going with the Work Equip 01. or 00 or whatever. They're pimp for sure. I was wondering... they're 15"x8.5. will that width of the wheel stick out?? or should I go with the 7.5's or what. I dont my wheels to stick out from the car ya knmow?? any help would be much appreciated!!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Are you going to camber or not? I would say go rear 8.5 with 15 offset O-disk, and front 8.5 with 30 offset A-disk.

Most people on here with Equps do 8inches wide and do 10 offset rear O-disk and 25 offset A-disk front. I personally would go with the wider 8.5 and stretch the hell outta some 195/45/15s. Slam it low as hell. Would be hawt!

scotty

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hell yeah man, that's my plan!!! thanks dude.
and I do want to camber that ****. I'm not trying to go through tires, ya know

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

This is what I'm talkin about on a '06 Black Sand Pearl xB!! 8.0" I think that would look pretty sick!!! and deff. go right along with the clean JDM look I'm going for!! These wheels are tiiight!!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
blkxb06 said:

This is what I'm talkin about on a '06 Black Sand Pearl xB!! 8.0" I think that would look pretty sick!!! and deff. go right along with the clean JDM look I'm going for!! These wheels are tiiight!!
HEre you go....

Attachments

·
Registered
679 Posts
blkxb06 said:

get those if you can find a set... they've been discontinued

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Those are actually discontinued as far as I know. If you could find a set of those used, or some Impuls, you might be able to gettem. Even though Work can sometimes get them out if you're willing to pay the price, theyre gonna be hard to get new.

Scotty

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
No WORK won't make them no matter how much money you throw out. They are discontinued.
I had a question to someone whose been in this business a long time about a wheel replacement if needed, and he assured me it could be done if you
ask them "nicely".
Im just going off what Im told my someone whose been doing this for a while Matty. I trust what he says. I really do believe though if offered the right amount of money, and the correct person asking, they might "reconsider" unoffically and let another one slide. ;)

scotty

1 - 19 of 19 Posts