Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Micheal Sheehan in Seattle Washington has dropped multiple tickets for me. I had one coming back from work late one night from Tacoma.... going 70 in a 50 work zone. Had no proof of insurance and was almost written up for reckless.... Called him up and he got it dropped no questions asked!
Let me know if anyone wants his contact info to get you out of a tight spot!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Made me smile!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Good deal! I've been lucky a few times myself.

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have yet to get away with just a warning. Just has to be the age. The only warnings that go out are to little girls with even smaller shirts and skirts

·
Registered
103 Posts
You're one lucky s.o.b. man! I don't need his help right now, but having his info. on hand sounds like a good thing. You're lucky it wasn't a Kirkland cop :mad:

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He was a Tacoma cop..... even worse! IMO

Micheal Sheehan
206 282 5009

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I got off on a warning when driving from ATX to Houston on memorial day weekend for the Scion Expo.

It was about 11pm, and in the middle of nowhere. I just got off a 10 hr shift, and still had my uniform on.

I was clocked going 75 in a 65, a state trooper pulled me over, and I was obnoxiously nice to him, which let me get a warning :)

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
State Troopers are strictly business. I ran into one of them and they gave me a well deserved butt chewin.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Mussbus...you gotta slow down some! At least they don't have a law about how fast you can accelerate to the speed limit!

·
Banned
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes they do! Got my first ticket for exhibition of speed! Hell of a move by the motorcycle poe poe

·
mertechperformance
1,478 Posts
exhibition of speed is quick acceleration when unneeded aka not for merging , tire chirping , burn outs , revving your engine , shooting flames , any of that jazz is also very commonly coupled with reckless driving/reckless endangerment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.