Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally got my SSR Professor MS1R. 17x8 +24 17x9 +24 Here is the only pics I got to take before I had to go to work. They should be installed on monday or tuesday. Picture is of the rear wheel. 6 Months of wait and they send me the wrong size centercaps.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
That's HAWT! Sexy lip, very sexy. I would go so far as to say sesssssssy!

Get 'em on an post 'em up. :D

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I ordered the tires on friday so they are suppose to come in on monday. I ordered some 205 and 215 40s falkens. Hopefully I can get them installed that day but I have work. We'll see though.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
*DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL*

Lemme get a towel, I need to dry my keyboard.

Thems hot man. I ove the colored outer lip too. Super schweet!

·
Registered
192 Posts
ohh damn thoze r siiick!!
n tha lip isnt colored its just protective tape/film so it doesnt get scratched while gettin shipped in tha box
from SD too?? mayb ill see u drivin around

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Well finally got my SSR Professor MS1R. 17x8 +24 17x9 +24 Here is the only pics I got to take before I had to go to work. They should be installed on monday or tuesday. Picture is of the rear wheel. 6 Months of wait and they send me the wrong size centercaps.
wow, 6 months, can you tell us where you ordered them from? i waited almost 2 1/2 months for my sp2r's, got them from gruppe-s. they do look awesome, though.

benjamin

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
NNNNIIIIIICCCCEEEE! Now thats one FAT LIP you can be proud of. lol

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wow, 6 months, can you tell us where you ordered them from? i waited almost 2 1/2 months for my sp2r's, got them from gruppe-s. they do look awesome, though.

benjamin
Same spot as u bro. I don't know if u remember talking to me or not. But atleast they gave me a discount for late delivery.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry guys tires didn't come in today. Most likely tomorrow. I'll have pics up as soon as they are installed. Got another goodie in the mail today. But I missed delivery on that.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.