Scion xB Forum banner

41 - 60 of 152 Posts

·
Banned User
13,121 Posts
i MAY be able to make it... but since i started my new "job" (using that term very loosely) i took a HUGE pay cut... talkin 400 every other week instead of 450 a week.... working on getting a job with a rather large manufacturing company

·
Registered
701 Posts
i MAY be able to make it... but since i started my new "job" (using that term very loosely) i took a HUGE pay cut... talkin 400 every other week instead of 450 a week.... working on getting a job with a rather large manufacturing company
Holy sh1t man!
Dunno your situation, or the cost of living where you're at, but $800 a month?! People can't survive on that.

Sucks, I'm really hoping more people can make it. I've got a buddy coming in his RS 3.0, and the wife and I are bringing just the 05 instead of taking both. She asked me tonight if I was going to let her drive the Dragon at least once.. :D

·
Banned User
13,121 Posts
not really... thankfully the wife has a solid income... who knows i may get one of the jobs i applied for and maybe able to jet out that way after work(4 hour drive roughly) in the SRT... just so i dont miss hangin out with Jim and Deb and meeting new folks

·
Registered
701 Posts
Got our room reservations in the mail today, no turning back now!
I hope you all bring earplugs because I'm a screamer. :eek:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Remember there are only 2 rules.
1. Don't do nothing to bring shame to our group or Scion.
2. What happens on the Dragon, stays on the Dragon.

·
Banned User
13,121 Posts
Remember there are only 2 rules.
1. Don't do nothing to bring shame to our group or Scion.
2. What happens on the Dragon, stays on the Dragon.
actually i think there are 3 more...

3. No loud music in the parking lot after 9 (yeah we pissed a few people off in the past)
4. If challenged you should attempt the challenge (Looking at Adam and the Peach)
5. It is a dry county so BYOB is a MUST

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
actually i think there are 3 more...

3. No loud music in the parking lot after 9 (yeah we pissed a few people off in the past)
4. If challenged you should attempt the challenge (Looking at Adam and the Peach)
5. It is a dry county so BYOB is a MUST
I think #3 could fall under rule #1. #4 could fall under rule #2. And #5 is just FYI. And there was the biker issue couple years ago. Lol. I am bringing Creeper, and possibly Dragon Juice, if recipe comes out ok.

·
Banned User
13,121 Posts
the challenge one is probably the big one... specially with the peach cobbler.... and im going to try and get a jar ready for the trip... because im trying like hell to get up there

·
Registered
701 Posts
Is there an official role call on who/how many will be attending?
I just need a rough number so i know how many decals to get printed. Also if anyone has a color preference besides black or white let me know.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Confirmed so far.
1. Tim and Michelle
2. Jim wagonbldr
3. Deb. 1derbox
4. Kyra
5. Shan

---------- Post added 07-09-2014 at 04:48 PM ----------

White shows up good on back window. Tim has black xB, Deb and Kyra have dark blue xB's and I'll be in my purple xB.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Confirmed so far.
1. Tim and Michelle
2. Jim wagonbldr
3. Deb. 1derbox
4. Kyra
5. Shan

---------- Post added 07-09-2014 at 04:48 PM ----------

White shows up good on back window. Tim has black xB, Deb and Kyra have dark blue xB's and I'll be in my purple xB.
I'll just have a dozen or so made in white, however if someone wants one in a certain color just let me know before the 30th it won't be an issue. I'm obviously having mine made in yellow. :cool:

I've spent the better part of today making the design instead of working and I think they're going to be pretty cool, then again I'm biased.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Be good if you can make it Russ.

---------- Post added 07-09-2014 at 10:09 PM ----------

I'll just have a dozen or so made in white, however if someone wants one in a certain color just let me know before the 30th it won't be an issue. I'm obviously having mine made in yellow. :cool:

I've spent the better part of today making the design instead of working and I think they're going to be pretty cool, then again I'm biased.
Can't say 100% for Tim and Shan, but I would say white decals because their cars are black.

---------- Post added 07-09-2014 at 10:09 PM ----------

And white for me, Deb and Kyra.

41 - 60 of 152 Posts